Global Interactive Tables Market: Overview
Interactive tables are gaining traction in its role to deliver collaborative learning in the education industry. Interactive tables are also widely known as multi-touch tables. Ever since the emergence of bring your own device (BOYD) policies and the introduction of touch screen gadgets in the education sector, direct group interaction with a given subject using the touch of a finger is becoming increasingly prevalent.
In particular, the younger generation has become more used to such usage of technology in their day-to-day lives. Interactive tables encourage individual activity whilst enabling all participants to exchange resources.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report elucidates on every aspect critical for growth in the global interactive tables market. The report’s details like key trends, challenges, opportunities, geographical analysis, and competitive dynamics are key for both existing and upcoming players.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Interactive Tables Market: Notable Developments
Here are some vital market developments that may shape the growth strategies for companies operating in the global interactive tables market in the years to come.
- Kaplan Test Prep, a premier provider of career and educational services, announced about its acquisition of foreign language assets, study aid, and test prep of Barron’s Educational Series, a prominent book publisher. As part of the deal, Kaplan will also acquire the brand name. The acquired Barron’s portfolio is likely to gain from Kaplan’s product development and digital expertise, distribution arrangements across the globe, learning management system, and state-of-the-art content.
- In July 2019, Promethean World Ltd launched its newly developed product line in the United States – the ActivPanel Elements series. ActivPanel Elements series was introduced to offer a more intuitive technology experience to the teachers and districts who make use it to enhance student engagement.
A few of the prominent market players are Kaplan, Inc, U-Touch, Promethean World, Smart Technologies, and Elementary Technology are some of the prominent market players
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Interactive Tables Market: Key Trends
The following factors are likely to decide the course of global interactive tables market during the forecast timeframe:
Benefits of Interactive Tables Escalate Market Demand
Interactive tables are extremely useful and fun to use. These tables are impressive to potential colleagues, customers, and clients. Below are some of the reasons that are sure to give an impetus to the global interactive tables market:
- Superior Viewing Angles
Whether you are viewing schematics, maps, lists, charts, or even reading a document, having them down on an interactive touch screen table just makes it even easier and better.
- Interactive Tables are Two in One
The interactive table’s multi-touch screen is projected capacitive touch screen display registers your fingers only. Even if you lean on the table screen with your arm on it, it still does not hamper its functions. This means one can place laptops, pens, files, papers, or anything that one needs to use right onto the highly durable, impact and scratch resistant touch screen.
Touch tables highly portable and can be transported from one point to another. Unlike a wall mounted touch screen display, interactive tables can be simply unplugged, lifted up, and transferred to another location without any hassle.
However, the global interactive tables market is estimated to be adversely affected by initial high cost.
Global Interactive Tables Market: Geographical Analysis
Of all the geographical segments pertaining to the global interactive tables, North America accounts for the leading share of the global interactive tables market in the world. Such high share of the global market is owing to the presence of numerous technological and software development companies in the world. Furthermore, Americans are the first ones to be introduced and adopt latest technologies.
The Asia Pacific is likely to be the lucrative growth for the global interactive tables market, thanks to presence of a large base of population who are tech-savvy. Besides, all the leading technological companies have their offices in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.