Intelligent Security System Market: Introduction
- Security system is an ecosystem to execute security operations, viz. access control, intrusion detection, or surveillance to an area or a facility. Catastrophe control is also a part of the intelligent security system, which prevents outbreaks of fire, smoke, short circuit, poisonous gas, etc. Often people cannot do much in such situations and while waiting for the rescue or help to arrive, tremendous possible damage can happen.
- An intelligent security system comes handy where the affected area needs to be monitored without putting human life at risk. These systems are activated in case of an emergency.
- Intelligent security systems can detect signals, analyze them to categorize as either safe or alarming, and communicate to stakeholders. They also take preventive steps to neutralize the incident and communicate the final status to the stakeholders.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global Intelligent Security System Market: Market Dynamics
- Expansion of the intelligent security system market is largely driven by a rise in security concerns, network infrastructure improvement, and availability of high-speed internet
- Rise in development of smart homes and cities across the globe has led to an increase in the demand for intelligent security systems. Smart cities need faster run-time data processing to address security concerns, which can be effectively achieved through intelligent security systems.
- Government investments in various projects with high security has further fueled the demand for intelligent security systems
- Being connected with network, privacy becomes prime concern. A connected system can be hacked. Thus, users are skeptical about sharing data, such as biometrics, in an intelligent security system. Intelligent security systems need strong security for its own ecosystem to safeguard the data from hackers.
- Intelligent security systems are expensive. Components of intelligent security systems are costly and need high maintenance. Moreover, these systems require heavy initial investment.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a report brochure
Identification (Segment) to Witness High Demand
- Based on application, the global intelligent security system market can be divided into identification, verification, and catastrophe control
- Identification in the intelligent security system refers to the proactive approach to control the system and user information, which is vital to authorize and authenticate identities for a secured access
Global Intelligent Security System Market: Competition Landscape
North America to Lead Global Market for Intelligent Security Systems
- The global intelligent security system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Demand for intelligent security systems is estimated to be significantly high in North America during the forecast period. Rise in intelligent security systems market in North America is due to the growing security concerns of existing and upcoming establishments.
- Also, leading manufacturers of intelligent security systems have extensive distribution networks and a broad product portfolio.
- ADT Inc.
- Alarm.com, Inc.
- Allegion plc
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Godrej & Boyce
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Johnson Controls International plc
- UTC Climate, Controls & Security
Other prominent players in the market are Nortek Security and Control, Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Secom Co., Ltd. Stanley Security Solutions, Inc., and Axis Communications AB Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Intelligent Security System Market: Research Scope
Global Intelligent Security System Market, by Component
- Sensors & Detectors
- Cards & Biometric Readers
- Communication Circuit (Telephone/RFID)
- Storage System
- Others (Stepper Motor, Alarm, Sprinklers, etc.)
- Fire Mapping and Analysis
- Video Analytics
- Neural Networks and Algorithms
- Security System Design & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring
- Security as a Service
Global Intelligent Security System Market, by Application
- Catastrophe Control
Global Intelligent Security System Market, by Industry
- Real Estate
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy & Utility
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Sports)
Global Intelligent Security System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Alternate Keywords: Digital Security System, Smart Security System
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.