An intelligent and secured network provides security, flexibility, robustness and personalized solutions to the users. It is used to curb web attacks, windows exploits, network attacks etc. These networks help prevent frauds, information leakage and also help increase security and performance of devices. Some of the drivers pushing the growth of these networks include rise in hacktivism, increasing anonymous proxies, growth in IT organizations etc. One of the restraints which may limit the growth is the high installation and configuration costs of networks.
There are many opportunities for the intelligent and secure networks such as in electricity networks, military networks and many others. U.S., Europe and NATO members have signed an agreement to deploy and upgrade standards of encrypted networks across the defense and military systems of the member countries.
Intelligent and secured networks use following physical entities: SSP(Service Switching Point), NAP(Network Access Point), SCP(Service Control Point), AD(Adjunct), IP, SN(Service Node), SSCP(Service Switching and Control Point), SDP, SMP(Service Management Point), SCEP(Service Creation Environment Point), SMAP(Service Management Access Point)
Some of the major players in this space include Alcatel-Lucent, Thales, Huawei, EADS, Fujitsu, British Telecom plc, Siemens AG, Nokia Telecommunications OY, Helsinki Telephone Company, Telenor, Cable & Wireless Communications plc, Nortel Europe etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.