Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market – Introduction
- An intelligent fire alarm system is specifically designed to provide advantages such as identification of the fire location, locate any fault in the alarm system wiring, and ensure easier maintenance. Moreover, these modern intelligent fire alarm systems are more sensitive as compared to the classic models and are competent to detect false alarms.
- Intelligent fire alarm systems utilize smart devices along with wireless technology to protect & manage buildings or workstations through a remote control panel (essentially a mobile application that can be downloaded, installed, and accessed from a smartphone). Intelligent fire alarm systems are usually available in three designs: addressable, conventional, and wireless.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in awareness about benefits of intelligent fire alarm systems driving the global market
- Increasing number of fire incidents coupled with loss of property & life has enhanced the demand for automatic intelligent fire alarm systems in residential and commercial buildings. An intelligent fire alarm system helps to reduce release of greenhouse gases. Likewise, they also help to reduce the property or asset damages caused by fire and help to protect the atmosphere by reducing the utilization of water for extinguishing a fire. Therefore, increase in awareness about benefits of intelligent fire alarm systems is expected to drive the global intelligent fire alarm system market during the forecast period.
Increasing employee safety standards across industries driving the use of intelligent fire alarm systems
- Increasing employee safety standards worldwide is augmenting the demand for intelligent fire alarm systems. Companies are recognizing the necessity of adopting intelligent fire alarm systems to protect the employees at workstations and safeguard the property as well. Additionally, various acts have been initiated to promote employee safety standards worldwide such as Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) to provide safety to workers at workstations. Therefore, increasing employee safety standards is expected to positively impact the intelligent fire alarm system market worldwide.
Lack of proper networking infrastructure in buildings expected to significantly hamper the market
- An intelligent fire alarm system requires a proper network with individual smart devices connected to various panels. The system works under the control of the fire marshal, fire fighter, or a responsible individual in charge, without authorizing access of these systems to anyone else. Therefore, lack of proper networking infrastructure in buildings is expected to significantly hamper the intelligent fire alarm system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global intelligent fire alarm system market
- In terms of region, the global intelligent fire alarm system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global intelligent fire alarm system market during the forecast period due to supportive government rules & regulations to adopt innovative fire protection technologies specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for intelligent fire alarm systems from 2019 to 2027, owing to increasing concerns related to employee safety at workplaces, which is likely to help the growth of the market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global intelligent fire alarm system market during the forecast period owing to increasing construction projects specifically in China, India, Singapore, etc., which is expected to increase the adoption of intelligent fire alarm systems in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- System Sensor Europe
- ORR Protection
- Mavili Elektronik A.?.
- Active Total Security Systems
- Fike Corporation
- Safelincs Ltd
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market: Research Scope
Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market, by Component
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Alarm Manual Pull Stations
- Monitor Modules
- Sprinkler Water Flow Switch
Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market, by Types
- Addressable Fire Alarm System
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Wireless Fire Alarm System
Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market, by End-user
- Corporate Enterprises
- Manufacturing Units
- Retail Store
Global Intelligent Fire Alarm System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.