Integrated Vehicle Health Management Market: Introduction
Integrated system health management (ISHM) or Integrated vehicle health management (IVHM) is the integrated capacity of frameworks to assess the present or future condition of the part framework health and take part with the image of framework health inside a system of realistic assets and operational demand. About the empowering systems, both model-based and information driven thinking have been utilized in IVHM applications.
Integrated Vehicle Health Management Market: Novel Developments
- In July 2017, Verizon and Globetouch collaborated with OnStar to support the network solutions and connectivity that engage GM's administration. In particular, Globetouch would coordinate its open stage GControl with OnStar for progressively dependable availability, and Verizon will bring scale and system ability in the market.
- In November 2016, OnStar appeared in the Brazilian market with General Motor's three new vehicles, to be specific, Chevrolet Tracker, 6th-gen Chevrolet Camaro, and Chevrolet Cruze Sport6. OnStar launched the "Advanced Diagnostics" include for Brazilian clients that enables owners to comprehend the state of vital frameworks. These incorporate the transmission, engine, brakes, emission, and airbags.
- Verizon, in August 2015, launched an inventive telematics solutions "Hum." Hum is an aftermarket vehicle innovation and membership administration that empowers drivers make their vehicle more brilliant through a basic solution, irrespective of their wireless service solutions. At the direct press of a button, drivers get proper roadside assistance, diagnostic data, and live conference with ASE-guaranteed mechanics and crisis work force on-request.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our ask for a report brochure here
Major players operating in the integrated vehicle health management market include Continental (Germany), Visteon (US), Robert Bosch (Germany), OnStar (US), Delphi Technologies (UK), and Garrett Motion (Switzerland). Among these, OnStar is foreseen to lead the global IVHM market in coming years. These companies are indulging into several mergers and acquisitions to sustain their market position. moreover, they are investing heavily in R&D activities to get an edge over their competitors in coming years.
Integrated Vehicle Health Management Market Dynamics
A developing number of coupled vehicles and bringing issues to light about vehicle safety and health are anticipated to fuel the integrated vehicle health management market in the forthcoming years. Albeit altogether determined by end-users, helps improve affordability of provision and maintenance activities; IVHM is gradually being created in the form of competitive opportunity for aftercare specialist organizations. An IVHM framework will incorporate synergistic position of reasoning techniques and sensor technologies, embraced to the provision of a proactive decision making capacity.
Then again, surge in cost, unpredictably in crude material will confine the development of the integrated vehicle health management market. The government has diminished the demand in existing innovation and put resources into trending innovation to build the development of market share during the coming years.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Integrated Vehicle Health Management Market: Geographical Analysis
The Europe region is evaluated to develop at the most astounding CAGR in the forecast period, and hence lead the global IVHM market in the coming years. Europe, is home to several technologically advanced nations, for example, the UK, Germany, and France, has seen expanded buyer’s demand for smart innovation in the vehicles. OEMs in the region are advancing and offering integrated vehicle health management solutions as an extra factor in the economy and medium sized vehicles. Nations in Eastern Europe are additionally following technologically propelled nations, for example, the UK and Germany.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.