Integrated Traffic Systems Market: Introduction
The requirement for showing ongoing traffic data to drivers and travelers is one of the key variables driving the interest for ITS integrated traffic systems.
High traffic clog because of rising number of vehicles has added to the requirement foropen traffic the executives systems. Resulting requirement for brilliant vehicles with open private associations is predicted to be a noteworthy development driver. Various activities attempted to convey propelled traffic the executives systems, for example, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communication is likewise anticipated to be seen as a major technique for development of methods.
Integrated Traffic Systems Market: Novel Developments
- In December 2018, McCain Inc., a subsidiary of SWARCO Group won a noteworthy 3-year contract with the City and County of San Francisco to update traffic control cabins all through the city with new cabinets embedded with Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC).
- In October 2018, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. released a pedestrian detector for Driving Safety Support Systems (DSSS) to lessen traffic mishaps. This finder has strength against different natural conditions attributable to the utilization of a 24 GHz-band mm-wave radar innovation. Furthermore, it includes high exactness in pedestrian recognition empowered by the organization's restrictive calculation and a wide discovery area.
- In January 2019, Cubic took over GRIDSMART Technologies, a market-driving, innovation driven business with a distinct video tracking offering in the integrated traffic systems market to improve its surface transport the board solution contributions.
The major players in the integrated traffic systems market are Cubic (US), Kapsch TrafficCom (Austria), Swarco (Austria), Sumitomo (Japan), Siemens (Germany), Flir Systems (US), LG CNS (Korea), Jenoptik AG (Germany), and Iteris (US). Aotehr firm, Swarco is anticipated to be a dominant player in the integrated traffic systems marketdue to popular strategies of new product development, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions to retain its leading position in the integrated traffic systems market. The company strengthened its product portfolio and increased its global presence by building customer relationships. It has also started to increase its presence in emerging markets.
Global Integrated Traffic Systems Market Dynamics
Mushrooming Environmental Concerns to People Market Growth
Different economies are managing the rising traffic concerns and are providing new systems that coordinates the electronic and communication technologies. Enhanced mobility for cargo and buyers including better access to transportation is anticipated to enlarge the installation of ITS systems in the forthcoming years.
Improvement in traffic the executives and crisis administrations engages specialists to rapidly react to crises and mishaps with more productivity. The use of such systems augments effectiveness in traffic the executives and abbreviates the movement term. The utilization of open transportation results in the decrease of airborne contaminations and carbon dioxide emanations.
The present constraints of street framework in developing and developed nations have filled the advancement for the existing as well as new technologies, for example, integrated traffic systems. Expanding traffic and rising population in urban territories have supported the demand for congestion free and smooth travel from the governments and travelers as well. In addition, vehicle possession ratio has expanded essentially over the globe, which has prompted an demand for traffic control capacities. For ideal use of street infrastructure, traffic control systems, for example, advanced traffic lightings and parking management are needed. Resultantly, the segment of traffic control framework is assessed to be the second biggest supporter in the global integrated traffic systems market.
Asia Pacific to Lead Integrated Traffic Systems Market Due to Rapid urbanization
On the basis of regions, Asia Pacific integrated traffic systems market is evaluated to develop at the most robust CAGR in the upcoming years. The development of the Asia Pacific region is because of rapid urbanization and vehicle deals in the region, over the most recent two decades. Europe is assessed to represent the biggest market share as European nations have a solid spotlight on outflow and lesser traffic. Additionally, Europe has dependably been an early adopter of cutting edge innovations, for example, integrated traffic systems. Nations like Germany and the UK are evaluated to auger the market share in Europe in the integrated traffic systems market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.