Integrated drive system is a concept that organizes a suite of products that are connected and integrated with each other along with industrial automation and control system. Integrated drive system provides a reliable and seamlessly integrated solution, which is much more than summation of its individual components. Every integrated drive system is tailor-made according to the industrial specifications, resulting in reduction in engineering or manufacturing time and increase in efficiency. This helps organizations shrink their total cost of ownership and increase reliability performance improvement. There are three aspects of the integrated drive system namely, horizontal, vertical, and lifecycle integration. In horizontal integration, drive components such as gear unit, motor, and coupling are appropriately and efficiently integrated along the power flow. It allows the system to operate better than those that are not-integrated, where there is a risk of incompatibility of components at some stage in the process.
In vertical integration, the drive train and controller are integrated along the information flow. Entire drive train is integrated seamlessly into the automation environment with the help of this system. This enables the customer to make informed decisions, as more information about how the components are performing, and how they could perform better economically are available. In lifecycle integration, the time factor is added in, with the drive system being added by services and software that support the entire lifecycle; in particular the operation design elements. It gives a shorter time to the market, increases operational productivity, and profit.
Growth in industry automation worldwide, along with increase in focus on development of production efficiency, and stringent government regulations for the efficient use of energy is driving the integrated drive systems market. The integrated drive system is advantageous for industrial automation. It ensures compatibility with other machines or systems, thereby streamlining manufacturing, leaner commissioning, and amplifying consistency of the entire system. Additionally, it also provides high level precise control and monitoring; therefore, it helps in the efficient use of energy resources and raw materials, which is helpful for the environment. Integration of drive technology into the totally integrated automation (TIA) portal radically simplifies diagnostics, commissioning, and engineering work.
High cost of the integrated drive system is expected to hamper the market. Potential buyers are refraining from implementation of integrated drive system in their organization, owing to the high cost involved. However, with the advancement in the technology pertaining to the integrated drive system, cost related to the integrated drive system is expected to reduce in the near future.
The integrated drive systems market is segmented based on integration type, component, end-use industry, and region. In terms of integration type, the market is classified as vertical, horizontal, and lifecycle. Based on component, the market is trifurcated into hardware, software, and services. In termsof end-use industry, the market is segmented into oil &gas, transportation &logistics, pharmaceuticals, chemical, food &beverage, and others.
Based on geography, the integrated drive systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and South America. North America and Europe are expected to lead the integrated drive systems market owing to the presence of established players and high technological advancements with respect to the integrated drive systems. However, due to the growing industrial automation acrossemerging economies such as China, India, and Japan, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster pace.
Key players operating in the integrated drive systems market are Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., GmbH, ABB, Emerson Electric Co., YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION, Integrated Drive System,and Bosch Rexroth USA.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.