Insurtech Market - Introduction
- Insurance companies are adopting digital technologies to simplify financial transactions and enhance the functionality of the payment process. Adoption of insurtech among insurance companies helps them to identify risks related to the business operation, market, liquidity, counterparty, and credit.
- Companies are investing in embedded analytics technologies to understand the market patterns, customer behavior, and it also helps in the business decision process. Insurtech allows companies to use advanced technologies such as Big Data and artificial intelligence (AI) which helps to optimize pricing mechanisms and enhance insurance-related services.
- Adoption of technology solutions with AI integration among insurance companies will help to understand the demands of customers, key trends, and new product innovation processes.
- Insurance companies are investing in data management and analytics solutions to store, manage, and analyze the data to enhance the customer experience. Insurance companies are providing online and mobile application platforms to users to enhance the business operation process and customer experience for insurance services.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Insurtech Market
Key Drivers of the Insurtech Market
- Increasing demand for data analysis and AI-based solutions among insurance companies to expand their business globally by offering services on a digital platform is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing awareness of insurtech and digitalization among insurance companies and agencies to improve the insurance services is also expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Increasing adoption of insurtech with advanced technologies (machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technology) is expected to generate revenue opportunities for solution providers during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing security threats by cyber-attacks and lack of skilled professionals expected to hinder growth of the insurtech market
- Increasing advancement in insurtech also creates multiple ways for cyber-attacks on a company’s and user’s/policy holder’s confidential information related to payment transactions, and banking and policy details, which may restrain the growth of the market.
- Lack of skilled professionals in insurance companies to manage the different business operations based on various technology platforms is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Insurtech Market
- Insurance companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Arica due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Insurance companies and leading agencies are adopting new business strategies in payment methods and services which creates revenue opportunities during lockdown conditions.
- Demand for insurtech is increasing during COVID-19 and is also set to increase during the forecast period due to increasing awareness about the benefits of insurance policies among users with the increasing impact of COVID-19.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Insurtech Market
- North America holds prominent share of the insurtech market due to the increasing adoption of insurance technology solutions by the insurance service sector to increase the customer base and owing to presence of major solution providers in the region.
- The insurtech market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced software platforms to manage payment operational risk, foreign exchange risk, and market risk in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Insurtech Market
- Quantemplate Limited
Quantemplate Limited is a U.S. based financial and insurance technology company providing data integration, machine learning, and analytics solutions and services to insurance companies. The company operates in North America and Europe. It offers cloud solutions to users, enabling access to the information at a global level.
- ZhongAn Online P&C Insurance Co. Ltd.
ZhongAn Online P&C Insurance Co. Ltd. was founded in 2013 and is based in Shanghai, China. It is an online insurance company and operates its business in consumer finance, auto, health, and travel and lifestyle consumption services.
Other key players operating in the global insurtech market include Banc Insurance Agency, Inc., Policybazaar.com, Clover Health, Earnix Ltd., Tractable Ltd., Metromile Inc., and Singapore Life Pte Ltd
Global Insurtech Market: Research Scope
Global Insurtech Market, by Platform
- Full-stack Insurers
Global Insurtech Market, by Product
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car insurance
- Business Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Others (Personal Liability, Specialty)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.