Global Insulating Paper Market: Introduction
- Cellulose is widely used in the manufacture of insulating paper, due to excellent properties of pure cellulose such as higher electric resistance and mechanical strength compared to other alternatives including wood, cotton, and rubber. Insulating paper is a laminate with multi-layered structure, which offers insulation along with excellent mechanical strength and heat resistance.
- Growing electricity transmission & distribution industry coupled with advancements in the global industrial sector has augmented the demand for insulating materials. This, in turn, is driving the demand for insulating paper.
- Technological advancements in electricity transmission and distribution have resulted in increased demand for insulating materials with advanced properties. Furthermore, increasing safety concerns in electrification have propelled the demand for high-quality insulating materials.
- This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the demand for insulating paper in the near future. This can be attributed to properties of insulating paper in terms of tensile strength, breakdown phenomenon, and tear resistance. However, increasing prices of raw materials required for production of insulating paper are projected to hinder the global insulating paper market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rise in Demand for Electric Insulating Paper to Drive Global Market
- Modernization of electric transmission and distribution networks and rise in the demand for electricity from various sectors such as commercial, industrial, and residential are positively impacting the electric insulating paper market.
- Furthermore, rising public and private investments in the establishment of basic construction and infrastructure, primarily in developing countries, are leading to significant increase in the demand for electricity and electrification components including insulating materials. This, in turn, is projected to propel the demand for electric insulating paper during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Insulating Paper Market
- Geographically, the global insulating paper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of insulating paper across the globe, followed by North America and Europe. Rising demand for insulating materials from the electricity transmission & distribution industry, led by rising demand for electricity from automobile and other manufacturing industries and residential sector in Asia Pacific, is driving the insulating paper market in the region.
- Rapid industrialization led by economic growth and supportive government policies, primarily in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia, has resulted in the risen demand for electricity. Furthermore, growth of the construction & infrastructure industry in the region has fueled the demand for electricity distribution in the region. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for insulating paper in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- North America and Europe are estimated to hold a considerable share of the global insulating paper market during the forecast period, due to increased demand for insulating material and modernization of electrification backed by rapid technological advancements in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global Insulating paper market is fragmented among several local and global players. Key players are adopting business strategies such as launch of high-performance products to strengthen their position in the rapidly expanding global market. For instance, in 2017, Nitto Denko Corporation launched insulation paper with exceptional properties in term of heat and weather resistance and multi-layered lamination. A few of the key players operating in the global insulating paper market are:
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Teijin Aramid B.V.
- Cottrell Paper Company
- Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc.
- Von Roll Holding A.G.
- Yantai Metastar Special Paper
- Miki Tokushu Paper
Global Insulating Paper Market: Research Scope
Global Insulating Paper Market, by Product
- Electrical Insulating Paper
- Mica Insulating Paper
- Hybrid Insulating Paper
Global Insulating Paper Market, by Application
- Power Cable
- Conductor Insulation
- Barrier Insulation
- Others (Including Bushings)
Global Insulating Paper Market, by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Goods
Global Insulating Paper Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.