Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Overview
Rise in demand for functional foods is paving the way for growth for global insoluble fibre market. It will not be wrong to say that this is an outcome of increased levels of awareness regarding health and nutrition among people across the globe.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that the global insoluble fibre market growth is set to chart a steady growth over the period 2019 to 2027. The decent CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) will translate into high growth opportunities and increased market worth.
It is pertinent to note here that rise in incidence of obesity, constipation and other gastro-intestinal issues, are also leading to growth in the insoluble fibre market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Notable Development
Certain developments happening in the market place are transforming the landscape. Some of these are outlined below.
- CP Kelco is extending investment towards expansion of production capacity and capabilities. The aim is to promote key products, especially in the United States and China and Denmark region. This would lead to players clamor for top place in the face of increased competition thus created.
- GPC came up with tapioca-based MALTRIN ® products to grasp the European market share firmly. In furtherance to the company’s efforts towards holding a dominant position in the market, it got Non-GMO Project Verification for Washington, Indiana’s production facility for maltodextrin and corn syrup solids.
The global insoluble fiber market is consolidated with a large chunk of about 55% of market share held by a handful of players. Key names in the global insoluble fibre market are Ingredion Incorporated Chr. Hansen Holding A/, Unipektin Ingredients AG, NEXIRA, SunOpta, Inc., CP KELCO, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, and Grain Processing Corporation, among others.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Insoluble Fibre Market”
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Key trends and driver
The global insoluble fibre market is on an upward trajectory owing to various trends and drivers.
- Change in lifestyle is leading to a number of gastro-intestinal issues. Sun-standard meals in terms of nutrition and sedentary lifestyle are causing major health issues with population. For instance, incidence of Bowel Cancer is increasing and it is believed that around 45% of cases can be prevented by managing diets well and incorporating exercise in the schedule. Besides, issues like Diverticulitis and constipation, which are extremely common in regions like Europe and North America are all a result of poor diet and can be managed with insoluble diets. Thanks to rising awareness, there will be high demand for the fibres over the forecast period.
- Rise in geriatric population will also lead to growth in the market. It is believed that by 2050, one in six people will be aged 65 or over. This will contribute to the growth of the market in a big way. In North America and Europe, one in four would fall into the geriatric age bracket, leading to high generation of demand for the product. It might be pertinent to note here that in 2018, the world saw a dramatic demographic shift – people aged 65 and above surpassed the number of those aged five and below.
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe will hold dominant position owing to presence of a large number of prominent players and rising geriatric population. Plus, high levels of obesity and CVD will lead to demand for insoluble fibres.
Another region that will be worth setting eyes on is that of the Asia Pacific (APAC), which will create untapped opportunities for market players.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.