Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Overview
Rise in demand for functional foods is paving the way for growth for global insoluble fibre market. It will not be wrong to say that this is an outcome of increased levels of awareness regarding health and nutrition among people across the globe.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that the global insoluble fibre market growth is set to chart a steady growth over the period 2019 to 2027. The decent CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) will translate into high growth opportunities and increased market worth.
It is pertinent to note here that rise in incidence of obesity, constipation and other gastro-intestinal issues, are also leading to growth in the insoluble fibre market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Notable Development
Certain developments happening in the market place are transforming the landscape. Some of these are outlined below.
- CP Kelco is extending investment towards expansion of production capacity and capabilities. The aim is to promote key products, especially in the United States and China and Denmark region. This would lead to players clamor for top place in the face of increased competition thus created.
- GPC came up with tapioca-based MALTRIN ® products to grasp the European market share firmly. In furtherance to the company’s efforts towards holding a dominant position in the market, it got Non-GMO Project Verification for Washington, Indiana’s production facility for maltodextrin and corn syrup solids.
The global insoluble fiber market is consolidated with a large chunk of about 55% of market share held by a handful of players. Key names in the global insoluble fibre market are Ingredion Incorporated Chr. Hansen Holding A/, Unipektin Ingredients AG, NEXIRA, SunOpta, Inc., CP KELCO, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, and Grain Processing Corporation, among others.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Insoluble Fibre Market”
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Key trends and driver
The global insoluble fibre market is on an upward trajectory owing to various trends and drivers.
- Change in lifestyle is leading to a number of gastro-intestinal issues. Sun-standard meals in terms of nutrition and sedentary lifestyle are causing major health issues with population. For instance, incidence of Bowel Cancer is increasing and it is believed that around 45% of cases can be prevented by managing diets well and incorporating exercise in the schedule. Besides, issues like Diverticulitis and constipation, which are extremely common in regions like Europe and North America are all a result of poor diet and can be managed with insoluble diets. Thanks to rising awareness, there will be high demand for the fibres over the forecast period.
- Rise in geriatric population will also lead to growth in the market. It is believed that by 2050, one in six people will be aged 65 or over. This will contribute to the growth of the market in a big way. In North America and Europe, one in four would fall into the geriatric age bracket, leading to high generation of demand for the product. It might be pertinent to note here that in 2018, the world saw a dramatic demographic shift – people aged 65 and above surpassed the number of those aged five and below.
Global Insoluble Fibre Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe will hold dominant position owing to presence of a large number of prominent players and rising geriatric population. Plus, high levels of obesity and CVD will lead to demand for insoluble fibres.
Another region that will be worth setting eyes on is that of the Asia Pacific (APAC), which will create untapped opportunities for market players.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.