Automated optical inspection (AOI) is a process of visual inspection which is operated automatically to detect different manufacturing defect such as catastrophic failure and quality defect. This technology is adopting by different types of manufacturer such as printed circuit board manufacturing, liquid - crystal display (LCD) manufacturing, transistor manufacturing, others. Moreover, AOI systems has been segmented in two types such as desktop AOI and Inline AOI systems. Inline AOI systems is a valuable parts of manufacturing workstation process. This technology is based upon software and hardware component. Inline AOI systems is able to capture different types of images and video from different angle. This systems works uses two basic algorithm group to detect component and soldering defect. Inline automated optical inspection system is integrated in assembly line to identify the errors and emerging process trends of product manufacturing. The growth of inline AOI system market is boosted by increasing complexity of PCBs, high demand for high-quality electronic components, and cumulative demand for consumer electronics. Increasing demand of this product market is anticipated to witness a robust growth during the forecast period from 2016- 2024.
Moreover, growing demand across the globe, inline automated optical inspection system technique are using fast and accurate inspection of printed circuit board and electronic assemblies without manufacturing faults. On the basis of application market is fragmented into consumer electronics, telecommunication and automotive among others. Increasing the usage of electronics product in different application such as aerospace, defense, healthcare, others for high quality electronic component application is significantly contributed to growth of inline automated optical system market during the forecast period. Moreover, telecommunication and automotive industry is using this technology in their product line to manufacturer different types of component which is predictable to dominate the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, in automotive application different types of adoption and innovation of new technologies in smart product technology is using to detect difficult problem in product manufacturing which is boosting the growth of this product market. In addition, increasing demand for high-quality products is promising manufacturers to implement Inline AOI Systems in manufacturing product line is also predicted to drive the market growth of this product market at an exponential rate in the coming years. The development in medical electronics presents huge progression prospective and adoption of new technological advancement in medical equipment is using this technology which is an opportunity to growing this product market during the next eight years. Moreover, infrastructure development is increasing in a global inclination of fully automatic aircraft manufacturing is uses different types of small and large electronic circuit board which is inspected by this technology to detect manufacturing defect. This factor is a prospects to growing this product market in coming years. In anticipated the growth of inline AOI systems market segment modification in designs parameters and production process is a restrains for growing the market demand of inline automated optical inspection system market.
Geographically, the light sensors market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Latin America. In addition, in terms of revenue North America holds the largest market share in the inline automated optical system market as of 2015. Asia Pacific is forecast to witness the most promising market in the coming years, owing to increasing number of automotive and electronics manufacturers. Asia Pacific is expected to become the most promising region with second highest market share followed by other regions. Within Asia Pacific ever-changing consumer needs in smart electronic product segment market is the significant factor influencing the market growth for this product market.
Major players operating in the inline AOI system market includes Eltraco (Denmark), MEK Americas LLC (U.S), AOI Systems (U.K), Nordson Corp. (U.S), Viscom AG (Germany), Omron Corporation (Japan), Koh Young Technology Inc. (South Korea), CyberOptics Corporation (U.S.) and MIRTEC (U.K) among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.