Infused Fruits Jellies Market
Infused Fruits Jellies Market (Fruit Type: Raisins, Apples, Apricots, Peaches, Mangoes, Papaya, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Cranberries, Cherry [Sour Cherries and Sweet Cherries], Quince, and Others; Form: Chewies and Candies; Packaging: Cans, Jars, Bottles, and Pouches; Product Type: High Methoxyl Pectin [HMP] Jellies and Low Methoxyl Pectin [LMP] Jellies; Application: Breakfast Cereals, Bakery Products [Cakes, Bread, and Others], Dairy & Frozen Dessert Products [Ice creams, Yogurt, and Others], Salads, and Others; and Sales Channel: Direct Sales, Indirect Sales [Modern Trade, Convenience Stores, Departmental Stores, Online Retailers, Traditional Grocery Stores, and Other Sales Channels]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2029
Press Release :
Tropically Inspired Candies Entice Consumers
Flavor-combining chewy candies are the novel introduction in the infused fruit jellies market. Trend hunters are always exploring fruit combo chews that enhance flavor. Such innovations in the infused fruit jellies market are boosting market growth where the global revenue was valued at ~US$ 15 Mn in 2019. For instance, Hi-Chew-a Japan-based fruit chew sold by Tokyo’s confectionary company Morinaga & Company, has added the HI-CHEW Fruit Combos Mix to its product portfolio.
Consumers are creating a demand for infused fruit jellies with blended flavors. Likewise, manufacturers are experimenting with flavors of passion fruit and mango-flavored centers to come with blends that compliment naturally. The infused fruit jellies market is undergoing a change, as manufacturers are exploring untapped opportunities by combining coconut chewy candies with pineapple centers to recreate the flavor of Piña Colada. They are specifically targeting the U.S. consumers and increasing their production capabilities to produce tropically inspired candies.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Infused Fruits Jellies Market
Fruit Pulp and Juices a Healthier Alternative to Artificially Flavored Candies
Packaging innovations are grabbing the attention of end users in the infused fruit jellies market. Convenience has become one of the key driving forces for companies in the market landscape. Apart from chews and candies, manufacturers are tapping into incremental opportunities with fruit-infused spreads that are available in convenient squeezable containers integrated with easy-spread cups. They are increasing their production efficacies by using fruit pulp and fruit juices that are a healthier alternative to artificially-flavored candies. For instance, local producer of fruit sauces and fruit confectionaries in India, has a rich product portfolio in infused fruit jellies named MelloJels, available in grape, orange, and strawberry flavors.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
On the other hand, the growing launch numbers of jelly drinks are generating revenue streams for companies in the infused fruit jellies market. Manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities to produce premium juice concentrates that are a stellar choice for high-quality infused fruit jellies, coatings, and ice creams, among others.
Freeze-dried Ingredients Eliminate Need to Add Flavors in Fruit Jellies
The infused fruit jellies market is projected to reach a value of ~US$ 23 Mn by the end of 2029. Increased availability of jelly-based DIY (Do It Yourself) recipes are creating an unprecedented demand for infused fruit jellies. However, the formation of crystals due to excess sugar or undissolved sugar sticking to the sides of a saucepot pose as restraint while preparing recipes. Such undesirable outcomes during the preparation of jelly-based recipes are likely to slow down market growth. Hence, manufacturers are encouraging consumer to opt for tested recipes and measure ingredients precisely to avoid issues of crystallization while making the recipe.
Companies in the infused fruit jellies market are leveraging their marketing strategies by introducing jelly-based recipes on packaging containers and pouches to meet end user needs. They are producing infused fruit jellies with freeze-dried ingredients to boost sales using fruit candies. Manufacturers are streamlining their production practices with freeze-dried ingredients, since these ingredients eliminate the need of adding additional flavors.
Manufacturers Cater to Demand for Mood Changing Products for Maximum Product Penetration
Manufacturers in the infused fruit jellies market are foraying into the chewy candy segment. For instance, Center Fruit, which is Perfetti Van Melle India’s flagship brand, has entered the competition in the chewy candy segment by announcing the launch of Center Fruit Soft Chews. As such, consumers in Asia Pacific are showing keen interest in fruit-flavored candy offerings. Manufacturers are increasing the availability of infused fruit jellies involving fruit juice flavors to cater to the demand for mood changing products. They are targeting both urban and rural sectors of India for maximum penetration of products.
Leading brands are increasing their efficacy in 360-degree campaigns to strategically stage products on regional and global level. The growing importance of digital mediums and influencers are helping companies in the infused fruit jellies market to achieve their targets through innovative marketing campaigns. Likewise, companies are delivering their message through TV commercials, cinema, and outdoor advertising in select cities of India.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Infused Fruits Jellies Market
Brands in the infused fruit jellies market are increasing their efficacy in chews to target urban and rural sectors of India. Innovations with premium juice concentrates are some of the key takeaways that manufacturers should focus on to gain a competitive edge over other players.
Though DIY recipes are creating a demand for fruit jellies, alcohol-based flavors and other flavors, such as matcha tea and kombucha, are posing a tough competition to fruit flavors. Since consumers are always on the lookout for new trends, companies should innovate in jellies made with fruit juices and fruit pulp to promote natural health attributes of chews and candies.
Infused Fruit Jellies Market: Overview
- The global infused fruit jellies market stood at ~ US$ 15 Mn in 2019, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study. According to the report, the market anticipated to reach ~US$ 23 Mn by 2029, at a CAGR of ~4.7%.
- Factors impacting the purchase decision of consumers such as unique flavors, textures, candies, shape, packaging, and sugar content also are key drivers of the infusion fruit jellies market across the globe. In addition to this, emergence of clean label products and increasing product innovation is witnessing favorable condition for growth.
- The gradually increasing disposable income of consumers is in turn tending to consumption of “ready to eat products” such as candies and jellies. In addition to this, the infused fruits jellies market is gaining traction on account of their frequent purchase candies over chocolates among consumers.
Infused Fruit Jellies: Market Frontrunners
- Chewies, by form type, was the leading segment in 2019 accounting for ~75% of the market share. Furthermore, the segment candies accounts for ~24.7% of the market share, in terms of value.
- The pouches segment is leading the global market, in terms of packaging type, followed by cans and jars and bottles. These segments accounted for 36.9%, 23.2%, 24.9%, and 15.0% of the market, respectively, on the basis of value in 2019.
- North America leads the global market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and Oceania. Based on nature, the conventional segment accounts for approximately 83.9% of the market, while the organic segment accounts for the remaining share of the market.
Infused Fruit Jellies Market: Trends
- The rapidly increasing trend of sugar-free infused fruit jellies is propelling the market and simultaneously creating opportunities for new entrants. Various food and beverage manufacturers are focusing on reducing the sugar content in product formulations, as consumers avoid consumption of high sugar products. This is attributable to the fact that excess consumption of sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Therefore, several manufacturers are shifting towards the use of sugar substitutes or are reducing sugar in their offerings.
- Products coming with clean label are in high demand. This is an ongoing trend in the food & beverages industry. It is a consumer-driven trend, since they are increasingly worried about the health effects of ingredients present in food and beverages. The increasing use of the Internet, blogs, and social media to access available information about various chemicals and ingredients is driving this trend in the global food & beverages industry. Modern consumers, especially those from developed countries, have become more aware of what they eat every day, and they prefer to consume clean label products. This is expected to give impetus to the infused fruit jellies market.
Infused Fruit Jellies Market: Strategies
- Key players operating in the global infused fruit jellies market are introducing new business-to-business websites, where customers are offered discount on the products listed
- Product Innovation and Launches: Key companies are offering products, which have attractive packaging, which can attract baby boomers with flavors with new brands
- For instance, Mondelēz International Inc. introduced new flavor through its brands “Bassett’s”
Target Region for Market
- In terms of value, countries in North America represented the largest share of the market in 2019, and are expected to remain strong, Europe retaining the second position in the market during the forecast period, following APEJ
Infused Fruit Jellies Market: Players
- Key players operating in the market, as profiled in the study, include
- Ferrara Candy Company
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Just Born, Perfetti Van Melle
- The Hershey Company
- Impact Confections
- Palmer Candy Company
Infused Fruit Jellies Market - Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the infused fruits jellies market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the infused fruits jellies market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the infused fruits jellies market will grow during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the infused fruits jellies market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the infused fruits jellies manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the infused fruits jellies market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the infused fruits jellies market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the infused fruits jellies market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Infused Fruits Jellies Market Report
- Which region will continue to remain the most profitable regional market for infused fruits jellies market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for infused fruits jellies during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the infused fruits jellies market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the infused fruits jellies market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the infused fruits jellies market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the infused fruits jellies market to catapult their position in the forefront?
Infused Fruits Jellies Market: Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the infused fruits jellies market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts for compiling the infused fruits jellies market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Information acquired from primary resources and secondary resources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the infused fruits jellies market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Infused Fruits Jellies Market – Segmentation
TMR’s studies the infused fruits jellies market in terms of a few important segments. These are fruit type, form, application, packaging, product type, sales channel, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.