Global Infrared Line Scanner Market: Introduction
- An infrared line scanner is used to measure multiple temperature points across a scan line
- It can be periodically used for deflection of the optical beam path of just one, highly accurate, and quick point detector in the form of a scan line
- The global infrared line scanner market expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of infrared line scanners in various industrial applications
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Infrared Line Scanner Market
- Demand for infrared line scanners is expected to increase significantly across the world during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage of infrared line scanners for industrial thermal imaging
- Moreover, usage of infrared line scanners is increasing especially in applications wherein the relative temperature distribution of the measurement object has only very small tolerances. This factor is expected to fuel the global infrared line scanner market during the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global infrared line scanner market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for infrared line scanners across different regions.
Monitoring & Inspection Segment to Witness Strong Growth
- Infrared line scanners are used for various applications such as mapping and monitoring of infrastructures
- Increasing usage of infrared line scanners for mapping and monitoring of various industrial and public utility infrastructures including water supplies, oil and gas pipelines, and power lines is expected to fuel the demand for infrared line scanners worldwide during the forecast period
- Moreover, usage of infrared line scanners for monitoring of the heat flow and thermal variations of natural and artificial ponds as well as analysis of soil humidity is growing. This is anticipated to promote growth of the global infrared line scanner market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Healthcare Segment to Offer Promising Growth Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global infrared line scanner market can be divided into defense & aerospace, security & surveillance, monitoring & inspection, healthcare, and others
- The healthcare industry is likely to witness significant demand for infrared line scanners during the forecast period. In this industry, infrared line scanners are largely used for body scanning.
- Additionally, usage of infrared line scanners for analyzing physiological functions related to the skin temperature is likely to be a key driver of the demand for infrared line scanners throughout the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market for Infrared Line Scanners
- In terms of region, the global infrared line scanner market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for infrared line scanners from 2019 to 2027, owing to presence of major players in scientific research and military & defense sectors in the region. Major manufacturers of infrared line scanners are investing significantly in research and development of new products.
- Leading manufacturers of infrared line scanners have extensive distribution networks and deep product penetration. These manufacturers have become increasingly international in their activities since the onset of globalization.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global infrared line scanner market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Photon etc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Fluke Process Instruments
- Sensors Unlimited Inc.
- FLIR Systems
- HEITRONICS Infrarot Messtechnik GmbH
- Exergen Corporation
Global Infrared Line Scanner Market: Research Scope
Global Infrared Line Scanner Market, by Type
Global Infrared Line Scanner Market, by End-use Industry
- Defense & Aerospace
- Security & Surveillance
- Monitoring & Inspection
Global Infrared Line Scanner Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.