Infrared Firefighter Mask Market: Introduction
- Firefighters are using traditional handheld thermal imaging cameras since the past few years which helps them to navigate through the thick smoke during a fire. By the technological advancement in thermal and infrared cameras that reduces the size of camera and which is easy to use for firefighters.
- The manufacturers are expected to provide more advance infrared enabled firefighter mask which is hand free solution for firefighter. The nfrared firefighter mask helps to increase the efficiency of the firefighter during fires. The fire areas can be visible through the infrared firefighter mask which would help firefighters to take quick action against any critical fire situation. In the infrared firefighter mask, the firefighters are able to see survivors brighter than room temperature which helps to improve the firefighter visibility.
- This feature is expected to increase the adoption of the infrared firefighter mask in the fire department during the forecast period.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Infrared Firefighter Mask Market: Dynamics
Increase in demand to enhance vision and efficiency of firefighters during fires with infrared vision
- The demand for advanced solutions in fire department to control fires more efficiently, avoid the loss of firefighters, and reduce physical damage drives the infrared firefighter mask market. The vision clarity is more important to save human life in the area which is filled with smoke and fire. This is expected to fuel the infrared firefighter mask market during the forecast period. The firefighter department is likely to increase the adoption of the infrared firefighter mask for increasing the efficiency and accuracy during a critical fire situation. The adoption of the infrared firefighter mask is expected to increase during the forecast period by the fire department to reduce the physical damages and loss of firefighter during the work.
High Cost of Infrared Firefighter Mask
- The cost of the infrared firefighter mask is higher than regular firefighter mask. The infrared firefighter mask is enabled with infrared cameras which provides the clear vision to firefighter. This infrared technology increases the price of the firefighter mask which is expected to restrain the infrared firefighter mask market.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Infrared Firefighter Mask Market: Competitive Landscape
The 3M Company
- Founded in 1902, the 3M Company has its headquarters in Maplewood, Minnesota, U.S. The 3M Company is a global provider of respiratory protection, gas & flame detection, and thermal imaging products. The company provides solutions to various industries such as building and construction, emergency management, energy & utility, manufacturing, steel, mining, petrochemicals, law enforcement, and water & waste water. The company supplies infrared firefighter masks enabled with infrared cameras for a better visibility in a fire area.
FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Founded in 1978, FLIR Systems, Inc. is based in Wilsonville, Oregon, U.S. The company is a leading manufacturer of thermal imaging solutions and imaging sensors. It offers infrared camera cores, stereo imaging system, thermal security cameras, handheld thermal cameras, and firefighting cameras. The company provides application solutions to government & defense, public safety & transportation, research & development, marine, and home and outdoor. The company also offers thermography software, high speed data recorders, and spherical imaging systems.
Rosenbauer International AG.
- Founded in 1866, Rosenbauer International AG. Is based in Leonding, Austria. The company is a major manufacturer of disaster protection and firefighting systems. It provides the fire fighter vehicles, firefighting equipment, and fire extinguishing systems. The company has manufacturing plants in the North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions. The company operates its business more than 100 countries.
Infrared Firefighter Mask Market: Segmentation
The Infrared firefighter mask market can be segmented on the basis of:
Infrared Firefighter Mask Market Segmentation – By Component
On the basis of component, the infrared firefighter mask market can be classified into:
Infrared Firefighter Mask Market Segmentation – By End-use
In terms of end-use, the infrared firefighter mask market can be divided into:
- Firefighter Department
- Petrochemical Plants
- The report on the infrared firefighter mask market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
- The infrared firefighter mask market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments.
- The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the infrared firefighter mask market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis of the infrared firefighter mask market includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
- Firefighter Mask
- Firefighter Air Protection Mask
- Thermal Firefighter Mask
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.