Inflatable Rafting Boat Market: Introduction
- An inflatable rafting boat is a lightweight water craft whose sides and bow are made of flexible, inflatable tubes. The tubes are made of rubberized synthetic fabrics such as PVC and polyurethane. The tubes provide buoyancy, and are less expensive than traditional boats. The transom or back side of an inflatable boat may be rigid, providing a place to mount an outboard motor. The flooring of inflatable boats vary, depending on the size and purpose of the boat. It can classified as roll-up floor, hard floor, and air floor.
Key Drivers of the Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market
- Recreational boating activities have expanded over the years, for which, an inflatable boat is preferred, as inflatable kayaks and canoes offer more stability. Super buoyant, lightweight RIBs have cross-market appeal in both commercial as well as recreational markets. The large number of tourists visiting coastal regions creates opportunities for inflatable rafting boat manufacturers to expand their business. Maritime and coastal tourism, including recreational boating, is anticipated to play a crucial role in the growth of the inflatable rafting boat market globally.
- Consumer awareness and brand awareness regarding sports equipment are expected to boost the demand for premium rafting equipment. Increasing demand from the commercial sector with the rising number of sports coaching centers is likely to propel the growth of the market from the commercial segment. Product advancement in terms of quality and design of rafting equipment are expected to rise as improved designs are demanded more. This is projected to lead to constant growth of the inflatable rafting boat market in the near future.
Factor Restraining the Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market
- Risks associated with water sports activities may act as a restraining factor to the growth of the inflatable rafting boat market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global inflatable rafting boat market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the inflatable rafting boat market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the inflatable rafting boat market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America inflatable rafting boat market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global inflatable rafting boat market owing to rising popularity and increasing number of water sports participants among U.S. citizens for rafting. Growing number of rafting participants in the U.S. is creating opportunities for rafting equipment manufacturers, which is a prime factor driving the growth of the inflatable rafting boat market in North America.
- The inflatable rafting boat market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising popularity of water sports in the region, particularly water rafting among the younger generation in countries such as Japan, India, and China. Rapid growth in professionals is majorly pushing the demand for rafting equipment, which is expected to fuel the growth of the inflatable rafting boat market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers in the inflatable rafting boat market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and their market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and developing cost efficient equipment, and targeting marketing activities to capture new markets and consolidate their position in the existing markets.
A few of the key players operating in the global inflatable rafting boat market are:
- AB Marine
- Caribe Nautica
- Demaree Inflatable Boats, Inc.
- Grand Marine International Inc.
- Highfield Boats Co., Ltd.
- Mercury Marine
- Patten co., Inc.
- RIBCRAFT USA
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market: Research Scope
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Material
- Hypalon or Neoprene
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Pricing
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Application
- Professional & Sports
- Others (Maritime Security, etc.)
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Pricing
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Sport Stores
- Others (Specialty Stores, etc.)
Global Inflatable Rafting Boat Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global inflatable rafting boat market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.