Inflatable Pet Collars: Introduction
- An inflatable pet collar is a pet product used to prevent pets from licking or nipping at open wounds or inflamed skin. It is found to be an ideal solution among pet owners to protect their pet suffering from injuries around the head, chest, or back.
- In recent days, inflatable pet collars are perceived to be a better option among owners as it is soft compared to earlier hard plastic cones. Worldwide growth in ownership of pets is likely to drive the demand for inflatable pet collars in the coming years.
Continuous Growth in Pet Ownership: A Key Driver
- Rapid growth in pet population, rise in their adoption in household and security sectors, and preference for protective products is likely to drive the growth of the inflatable pet collars market. Rising expenditure of pet owners on pet health, food, supplements, clothing & accessories, along with grooming services is also a major factor that influences the growth of the inflatable pet collars market.
Resisting Behavior of Pets: A Key Restraint
- Pets suffering from certain behavioral issues toward adoption of innovative pet products might hamper the growth of the inflatable pet collars market. Pets resisting the use of collar products owing to discomfort might also hamper the growth of the market. In addition, several substitute solutions for inflatable pet collars is also a factor that restrains the growth of the market.
North America a Potential Market for Inflatable Pet Collars
- The global inflatable pet collars market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the inflatable pet collars market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The inflatable pet collars market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America is expected to remain a potential market for inflatable pet collars during the forecast period, owing to rising pet ownership in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market
The global inflatable pet collars market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global inflatable pet collars market are as follows:
- Acorn Pet Products
- KONG Company
- Well & Good
Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market: Research Scope
Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market, by Pet
- Others (Rabbit, etc.)
Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market, by Size
Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market, by Price Category
Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global inflatable pet collars market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Inflatable Pet Collars Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.