Industrial Wireline Networking Market - Introduction
- Industrial wireline networking in IT network design is primarily used for the interconnectivity of industrial equipment to transmit industrial data over an industrial network. Companies use Ethernet and Fieldbus to connect industrial devices such as local and distributed I/O, programmable logic controller (PLC), servo controllers, and other equipment in an industrial facility.
- Service providers are offering wireless and wireline networking solutions to industries according to the infrastructure and enterprise network design. Companies are giving preference to industrial wireline networking because it is easy to implement in an industrial area and is more reliable for data transmission.
- Industrial wireline networking includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) wireline services that allow the user to provide current to equipment and transmit data at the same time through a single wire. PoE helps to connect the physical devices on the industrial network.
- Several networking companies offer one-to-one wireline connections between different offices or industrial facilities to increase the quality and transmitting speed of the data.
- Companies are adopting advanced technologies in industry to improve the connectivity of all devices over an industrial network. This is expected to increase the demand for industrial wireline networks among different industries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Industrial Wireline Networking Market
- Increasing demand for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology among companies to increase the efficiency and product line that requires a strong interconnectivity network is expected to drive the industrial wireline networking market.
- Increasing demand for an Ethernet network that offers a converged and standard network platform with time-sensitive networking (TSN) is expected to boost the demand for industrial wireline networking among companies.
- Companies are giving preference to wireline Ethernet services that helps to increase the conversion ratio of potential customers, which is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to service providers through industrial wireline networking.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Service Providers Unable to Maintain the Standard of Services Expected to Hinder the Industrial Wireline Networking Market
- Several new entrants in the market fail to maintain the standard of customer services and integration services in wireline networking; thus the companies using wireless services which requires low maintenance is restraining the growth of the industrial wireline networking market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of wireline networking and the increasing inclination of customers toward wireless services is expected to hamper the industrial wireline networking market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market
- Companies are adopting digital platforms for business processes and marketing strategies due to the lockdown measures and to provide more reliable platforms to manage business activities in different locations. Majorly, manufacturing, FMCG, and other production-based companies depend on wireline networking for interconnectivity; but some industries are investing in wireless networking to provide access to maximum people during lockdown conditions. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to decrease the investment of companies on industrial wireline networking solutions and services during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global industrial wireline networking market due to increasing demand for industrial wireline networking among food and beverages, oil and gas, manufacturing, and automotive industry
- The industrial wireline networking market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of IIoT technologies among different industries. Companies are adopting and investing in advanced networking technologies to maintain their position in global markets.
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market
- ABB Ltd.
ABB is a global power and industrial automation company. The company’s APM clients are located in Latin America, North America, China, and Western Europe in transportation and utilities industries. It provides ABB Ability Ellipse APM, a software solution, designed to provide health and performance insights.
- Siemens AG
Siemens AG is one of the leading global manufacturers of resource-saving and energy-efficient technologies. The company primarily operates through seven business segments - digital industries, smart infrastructure, gas and power, mobility, Siemens healthineers, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, and financial services (SFS).
Other key players operating in the global industrial wireline networking market include Belden Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Juniper Networks Inc., Moxa Inc., and Rockwell Automation Inc.
Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market, by Application
- Industrial Ethernet
Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
Global Industrial Wireline Networking Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.