Industrial Thermometers: Introduction
- Industrial thermometers are used for temperature measurement in many industrial applications. They are generally more durable than laboratory thermometers. The type of industrial thermometer depends on the type of temperature sensors used that includes bimetal, gas filled, liquid, electronic, or infrared. Industrial thermometers are generally made of brass, aluminum, stainless steel etc.
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Thermometer Market
- Increasing demand for industrial thermometers across various end-use industries is anticipated to fuel the growth of the industrial thermometer market. Rising number of food and beverage industries, chemical, as well as petrochemical industries are some of the growth drivers of the industrial thermometer market.
- Additionally, increasing demand for accurate and precise temperature reading in many industries have led to the manufacturing of digital and infrared thermometers. The evolving role of IR accurate temperature monitoring improves product quality and increases productivity. This has resulted in increasing demand for high end industrial thermometers in the last couple of years.
Increasing usage of phased out mercury thermometers to hamper the growth of the industrial thermometers market
- One of the key restraining factors of the industrial thermometer market is the rising concerns of usage of the phased out mercury thermometers in several industries. Measurement and control devices including glass non-fever thermometer application is increasing in many industrial and laboratory settings. This is anticipated to restrain the growth of the industrial thermometer market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growth in various end-use industries to offer attractive opportunities for the growth of the market
- Industrial thermometer application is increasing with growth of numerous industries worldwide. Government bodies as well as various end-use industries are refraining from using mercury infused thermometers and moving toward the usage of infrared and digital thermometers due to the increasing awareness about harmful impact of mercury in thermometers. Infrared thermometers are gradually becoming popular with rising industrial applications. Handheld IR thermometers are fast, accurate, and convenient and proves to be ideal for remote monitoring in industrial areas. Demand for infrared thermometers is further anticipated to grow owing to its widespread applications, which in turn is anticipated to create new business opportunities for the industrial thermometer market.
Asia Pacific Offers Growth Avenues for the Global Industrial Thermometer Market
- Geographically, the global industrial thermometer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe have a strong market for industrial thermometers worldwide. Some of the key global manufacturers of industrial thermometers are concentrated in North America and Europe.
- Asia Pacific is one of the promising regions for the growth of the industrial thermometer market. The market in the region is highly concentrated with the presence of many small and regional players.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential for the growth of the industrial thermometers market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Industrial Thermometer Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global industrial thermometer market is highly fragmented with presence of many key global players along with many regional industrial thermometer manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial thermometers market includes:
- Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company
- Thorne & Derrick International
- REOTEMP Instruments Corp.
- Amarell GmbH & Co. KG
- Thermocouple Technology, LLC
- Endress+Hauser Management AG
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Global Industrial Thermometer Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Thermometer Market, by Type
Global Industrial Thermometer Market, by Product Type
- Probe Thermometer
- Infrared Thermometer
- K-Type Thermometer
- Others (Temperature Data Loggers & Analogue Thermometers)
Global Industrial Thermometer Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Construction & Manufacturing Industry
Global Industrial Thermometer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.