Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market – Introduction
- An industrial seed oil extraction machine is designed for the production and extraction of oil from seeds. The oil extraction machine is equipped with various components comprising body, gear assembly, cage bar, pressing worms, main shaft, electric motor, and cake outlet. The seed oil extraction machine continuously feeds and crushes oilseeds & nuts to extract the oil out of it. The machine is capable of extracting oil from different vegetables, seeds, and nuts such as coconut, sesame, sunflower, canola, soybean, mustard, safflower, groundnut, cottonseed, and castor seed. COVID-19 has impacted the sale of industrial seed extraction machines in the year 2020 as most countries are in the phase of lockdown and some manufacturing facilities are still not functional.
Increase in production and export of edible oil projected to be a driving factor for the industrial seed oil extraction machine market
- Rapid increase in production and export of oil extracted from vegetables, peanuts, almond, and sunflower etc. from China, India, and various developing economies of the world is projected to be a major driving factor for the industrial seed oil extraction machine market. As the scale of production of edible oil increases, demand for automatic industrial seed oil extraction machines is also projected to rise during the forecasted timeline. Automatic industrial seed oil extraction machines save energy, and reduces land occupation and labor consumption. These factors are likely to increase the overall profitability of the business.
High Cost of Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machines Hampering Growth of the Market
- High cost of industrial seed oil extraction machines is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the market. Today, electronic equipment has become more susceptible to overvoltage and voltage fluctuation; this is driving the adoption of automatic industrial seed extraction machines to prevent costly services, and to provide reliable operations.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific Considered the Dominant Market for Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machines
- Geographically, the global industrial seed oil extraction machine market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is the prominent market for industrial seed oil extraction machines and is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid increase in production of edible oil, and increase in demand for oil extracted from almond, mustard, coconut etc., which is projected to drive the demand for industrial seed oil extraction machines in China, India, Korea, Japan, Bangladesh, and other Southeast Asian countries.
- The market in North America is also anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of advance technologies in manufacturing industrial seed oil extraction machines in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is estimated to impact the sales of the machines in the near future.
Key Players Operating in the Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market
Prominent industrial seed oil extraction machine companies are likely to experience healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as French Oil Mill Machinery Co., Gorek Technologies, and Seed2Oil are producing industrial seed oil extraction machines using advance technology and planning to incorporate more innovative features to the machine. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global industrial seed oil extraction machine market include:
- Crown Iron Works
- French Oil Mill Machinery Co.
- Gorek Technologies
- Henan Double Elephants Machinery I/E Co., Ltd.
- MASCHINENFABRIK REINARTZ GMBH & CO. KG
- TINYTECH UDYOG
- Zhengzhou Sinoder Indutech Machinery Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market, by Type
Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market, by Capacity
- Below 25 Ton/Day
- 25 – 50 Ton/Day
- Above 50 Ton/Day
Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market, by Application
- Vegetable Oil
- Mustard Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Peanut Oil
- Others (Almond Oil, Sesame etc. etc.)
Global Industrial Seed Oil Extraction Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.