Global Industrial Protective Fabrics Market: Overview
Belting, filtering, automotive, processing applications, and printing industries make extensive use of industrial fabrics. Industrial fabrics come with a large number of uses, such as protecting, cleaning, filtering, and wicking. Manufacturing of industrial fabrics involve both natural and synthetic materials. Teflon, Kevlar, polyester, aramid fibers, nylon, graphite, and fiberglass yarns are used to make industrial fabrics.
Industrialization is increasing at a phenomenal scale and as it spreads even to the lesser developed parts of the world, the need for industrial protective increases. Industrial protective fabrics are resistant to cuts, chemicals and hazardous aerosol, and are heat & flame proof. Such properties are used for the manufacturing of industrial protective clothing thereby positively impacting the market size of industrial protective fabrics.
In an upcoming report, titled global industrial protective fabrics market, Transparency Market Research aims to elaborate on every detail that is pertinent for businesses to thrive in the years to come. It extensively covers the key developments, challenges, trends, opportunities, competitive landscape, and geographical analysis.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Industrial Protective Fabrics Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Industrial Protective Fabrics Market: Notable Developments
There have been quite a few developments in the global industrial protective fabrics market.
Several market players have entered into partnerships, new product launches, acquisitions, and mergers so as to cater to the rising demand for these protective fabrics.
- Milliken & Company, a leading market player with more than a century of protective textile experience, has acquired Andover Healthcare which is a leading producer of cohesive bandages and compression systems.
- In the year 2016, HexArmor Company introduced a new series of gloves, which offered better gripping options and better resistance with high pressure and temperature.
- Garments made with Nomex fibers were launched by DuPont Company in 2018. The garments came with improved performance for fire protection workers and, and are being considered as personal protective equipment (PPE).
Some of the noted players that are operating in the Global industrial protective fabrics market are Teijin Limited, Milliken & company, TenCate Protective Fabrics, W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG, and Dow Dupont.
Global Industrial Protective Fabrics Market: Key Trends
Global Industrial protective fabrics market has been characterized with the below-mentioned market trends:
Rapid Industrialization Worldwide
Manufacturing activities have increased manifold owing to growing industrialization all over the world. This has, in turn, boosted the demand for industrial protective fabric. Industrial protective fabric comes with qualities such as resistance to heat, cut, hazardous and chemical aerosols.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) together with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have brought in stringent safety regulations so as to secure protective apparel utilization. Such regulations boosted industry growth.
Rising Demand from the Pharmaceutical Industry
Polyester, polycotton, and cotton comprise protective fabrics and they are widely used for the manufacturing of clean room apparels. These fabrics are not only comfortable but also have air permeability and antistatic properties. With the expansion of the pharmaceutical industry, the global market for industrial protective fabrics is set to grow.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Industrial Protective Fabrics Market here
Increased Demand from Several End-use Industries
Military clothing also makes use of industrial protective fabric owing to its moisture transferring and tough properties. Increased research and development activities to make bullet proof suits for the U.S. army will further increase the demand for industrial protective fabrics.
Industrial protective fabric is also used in the manufacturing of spacesuits as it is highly resistant to flames. Growing awareness about health and safety in various industries such as chemical, construction, oil & gas have further bolstered the market demand for industrial protective fabrics.
Global Industrial Protective Fabrics Market: Geographical Analysis
The global industrial protective fabrics market is led by the region of Asia Pacific. India, China, Japan, South Korea are the leading markets for industrial protective fabrics. Impact resistant properties of industrial protective fabrics make them useful for the workers of the automotive industry. With the phenomenal growth of the automotive sector in this region, it is expected that the global industrial protective fabrics market will witness substantial growth in this region.
Asia Pacific is followed by Europe. In Europe the market will be led by Germany, Italy, France, and the UK. The industrial protective fabrics market in Brazil might experience significant gains in the next few years. The products including aramid, cotton, and polyester fabrics are used for manufacturing protective clothing for oil & gas industry workers owing to its flame proof and durable nature. Rising number of probable gas reserves in the region will propel production activities hence, increasing protective clothing requirement for employees.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.