Global Industrial Plugs and Sockets Market: Overview
Industrial plugs and sockets function on very different frequencies and are used in secured electric connections in machines and equipments. In addition to that, industrial plugs and sockets come with multiple uses across farming and commerce industries, thereby boosting the global industrial plugs and sockets market. It also safeguards the equipment to which it is connected.
These plugs and sockets are made of low cost materials and are easy to install, which is likely to drive the expansion of the global industrial plugs and sockets market in forthcoming years.
The global industrial plugs and sockets market has been segmented based on four parameters of type, protection, end user, and region for better understanding of the market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Plugs and Sockets Market”
Global Industrial Plugs and Sockets Market: Notable Developments
The global industrial plugs and sockets market has come across few developments in the recent years. One such development is mentioned below:
- In 2018, France based Schneider Electric SE entered into an agreement with Larsen & Toubro, a leading Indian multinational conglomerate, to acquire automation and electrical business of the latter. This strategic move is likely to expand the reach of Schneider Electric in the region.
Some well-known organizations in the global industrial plugs and sockets market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Legrand SA
- Mennekes Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Amphenol Corporation
- Marechal Electric Company
- Eaton Corporation plc
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Industrial Plugs and Sockets Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints characterize global industrial plugs and sockets market over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing Demand for Use in Multiple Applications to Accentuate its Demand
The global industrial plugs and sockets market gathers momentum from its increasing use across various industries like construction, pharmaceutical, power and gas, automotive, and entertainment industries.
In addition, growing need for establishing secured connections in between high current and high voltage electrical circuits across various industries spearheads growth of the global industrial plugs and sockets market. There has been a growing demand for splash-proof and dust-proof industrial plugs and sockets following stringent government regulations regarding safe working environment. This factor is likely to drive growth of the market in years to come.
In addition, flourishing construction and automation industries in different parts of the world is anticipated to provide fillip to the market over assessment tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
The heavy industry segment in the global industrial plugs and sockets market is projected to reign over the market. The growth of the segment is mainly driven by the growth of various industries like textile, food processing, and automobile industries. These industries are also estimated to open up new avenues of growth for the global industrial plugs and sockets market in forthcoming years.
Global Industrial Plugs and Sockets Market: Geographical Analysis
To give a detailed view of the global industrial plugs and sockets market, TMR analysts have split the market into five main regions. These regions are Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America.
From the geographical viewpoint, Asia-Pacific is likely to come up as one of the leading regions of the global industrial plugs and sockets market in years to come. Developmental activities in countries like China and India are estimated to drive the regional growth of the market over the forecast tenure. Utilization of latest technologies in production processes to keep up with the increasing demand of consumers is generating considerable revenue for the market in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.