Industrial Pipe Insulation Market: Introduction
- Pipe insulation is a material or a combination of materials used to reduce the flow of heat. It decelerates the condensation process of water on the surface, conserves energy by preventing heat loss or gain, maintains the ambient temperature by avoiding energy transfer through conduction, and enhances operational efficiency.
- Insulation is carried out in places where operational temperature is below or above the ambient temperature. It finds wide application in manufacturing industries, such as chemical, power, and petrochemical, to assist mechanical systems in meeting the criteria for processing.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers & Restrains of Industrial Pipe Insulation Market
- Rise in focus on energy conservation by reducing heat gain or heat loss to minimize operational cost, along with increase in demand for an effective temperature control solution from various sectors, including oil & gas and power are some of the factors driving the industrial pipe insulation market
- Rapid industrialization and stringent regulations regarding safety and security of workers are expected to augment the global industrial pipe insulation market during the forecast period
- High cost associated with industrial pipe insulation is likely to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
- Availability of substitute products such as electric trace heating will restrain the global industrial pipe insulation market.
Rockwool Material Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global industrial pipe insulation market can be segmented based on material, application, end-use, and region
- In terms of material, the global industrial pipe insulation market can be divided into fiberglass, Rockwool, and others. Rockwool is extensively used in industrial pipe insulation. It finds application in systems with temperature range from 120°F – 1200°F. Its high compressive strength and environment-friendly and non-flammable nature are driving its adoption in various industries, including power plants and petrochemical.
- On the basis of end-use, the global industrial pipe insulation market can be classified into automotive, oil & gas, power, food & beverages, chemical, and others. There will be high demand for industrial pipes from the oil & gas sector, as the oil & gas industry needs to maintain balance between normal and operative temperature.
- In term of application, the global industrial pipe insulation market can be classified into corrosion prevention, heat loss prevention, temperature control, and others. The corrosion prevention segment will witness considerable growth due to the rise in demand to enhance operational efficiency by reducing thermal loss.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market
- The global industrial pipe insulation market can be divided into: Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The industrial pipe insulation market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to the ongoing investments in industrial sector primarily in the emerging economies such as India and China. Rapid urbanization, rise in demand for district energy systems, and increase in purchasing power are expected to further fuel the market growth.
- North America is also projected to hold a key share of the market during the forecast period due to rise in investments in drilling activities
- Europe is likely to be a stable region for the industrial pipe insulation market, owing to the introduction of strict regulations regarding health and safety of personnel working in manufacturing companies. The industrial pipe insulation market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Industrial Pipe Insulation Market here
Key Players Operating in Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market
Leading companies operating in the global industrial pipe insulation market include:
- Owens Corning
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- ARMACELL LLC
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Insulation
- Paroc Group
- ODE Insulation
- Kaimann GmbH International
- Rockwool International A/S
- Saint Gobain
- Kingspan Group
- Huntsman Corporation
Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market, by Material
Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market, by End-use
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market, by Application
- Temperature Control
- Heat Loss Prevention
- Corrosion Prevention
Global Industrial Pipe Insulation Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.