Industrial Mezzanines: Introduction
- An industrial mezzanine is a metallic or concrete-based elevated structure installed within a building that is mounted between the floor and the ceiling. Industrial mezzanine are found to be an ideal solution to enhance space utilization, increase efficiency, and maintain overall safety of employees.
- Major players across the globe are introducing industrial mezzanines with smart design and unique materials that are easy to dismantle and move with relative ease. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency and prompts users to invest in industrial mezzanines.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Growing Industrial Sector across the Globe
- Industrial mezzanines enhance storage space with minimal cost, time, and disruption; thus, it helps to carry out a more organized and efficient business process in an industrial space. Increasing industrial and distribution facilities across the globe is likely to drive the growth of the industrial mezzanines market in the coming years. In addition, end-users opting for cost-effective operational practices in order to gain better productivity, improve storage facility, and for maximum utilization of space is ultimately promoting growth of the global industrial mezzanines market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Stringent Laws and Regulation for Building Permits: A Key Restraint
- Implementation of stringent laws and regulations by government bodies for minimal enhancement of storage capacity or limitation on building permits is likely to hamper the growth of the industrial mezzanines market. Increasing challenges in maintaining uniform air flow and temperature in the mezzanine floor or elevated environments is likely to restraint the growth of the industrial mezzanines market. In addition, currently, continuous growth in the cost of raw materials that are required for manufacturing industrial mezzanines owing to impact of the COVID-19 lockdown is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of industrial mezzanines.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Industrial Mezzanines
- The global industrial mezzanines market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the industrial mezzanines market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The industrial mezzanines market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for industrial mezzanines during the forecast period, owing to a rapidly rising industrial sector across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Mezzanines Market
The global industrial mezzanines market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial mezzanines market are:
- Cogan Wire and Metal Products Ltd.
- Jungheinrich AG
- KABTech Corp
- Konvex Storage Systems
- Mecalux, S.A.
- MiTek Mezzanine Systems, Inc.
- Noordrek GmbH
- Schaefer Systems International, Inc.
- Shanghai Maxrac Storage Equipment Engineering co., ltd.
- stow Group
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Type
- Building Supported
- Free Standing
- Rack Supported
- Shelving Supported
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Floor
- Single- level
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Application
- Distribution Centers
- Industrial Facilities & Warehouses
- Office Buildings
- Processing Plants
- Retails Stores
- Others (Security Enclosure, Locker Rooms, Entertainment, etc.)
The report on the global industrial mezzanines market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.