Industrial Mezzanines: Introduction
- An industrial mezzanine is a metallic or concrete-based elevated structure installed within a building that is mounted between the floor and the ceiling. Industrial mezzanine are found to be an ideal solution to enhance space utilization, increase efficiency, and maintain overall safety of employees.
- Major players across the globe are introducing industrial mezzanines with smart design and unique materials that are easy to dismantle and move with relative ease. This helps users achieve better operational efficiency and prompts users to invest in industrial mezzanines.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Growing Industrial Sector across the Globe
- Industrial mezzanines enhance storage space with minimal cost, time, and disruption; thus, it helps to carry out a more organized and efficient business process in an industrial space. Increasing industrial and distribution facilities across the globe is likely to drive the growth of the industrial mezzanines market in the coming years. In addition, end-users opting for cost-effective operational practices in order to gain better productivity, improve storage facility, and for maximum utilization of space is ultimately promoting growth of the global industrial mezzanines market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Stringent Laws and Regulation for Building Permits: A Key Restraint
- Implementation of stringent laws and regulations by government bodies for minimal enhancement of storage capacity or limitation on building permits is likely to hamper the growth of the industrial mezzanines market. Increasing challenges in maintaining uniform air flow and temperature in the mezzanine floor or elevated environments is likely to restraint the growth of the industrial mezzanines market. In addition, currently, continuous growth in the cost of raw materials that are required for manufacturing industrial mezzanines owing to impact of the COVID-19 lockdown is likely to have a negative impact on the pricing of industrial mezzanines.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Industrial Mezzanines
- The global industrial mezzanines market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the industrial mezzanines market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The industrial mezzanines market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for industrial mezzanines during the forecast period, owing to a rapidly rising industrial sector across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Mezzanines Market
The global industrial mezzanines market is consolidated in nature, due to presence of a large number of global players. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial mezzanines market are:
- Cogan Wire and Metal Products Ltd.
- Jungheinrich AG
- KABTech Corp
- Konvex Storage Systems
- Mecalux, S.A.
- MiTek Mezzanine Systems, Inc.
- Noordrek GmbH
- Schaefer Systems International, Inc.
- Shanghai Maxrac Storage Equipment Engineering co., ltd.
- stow Group
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Type
- Building Supported
- Free Standing
- Rack Supported
- Shelving Supported
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Floor
- Single- level
Global Industrial Mezzanines Market, by Application
- Distribution Centers
- Industrial Facilities & Warehouses
- Office Buildings
- Processing Plants
- Retails Stores
- Others (Security Enclosure, Locker Rooms, Entertainment, etc.)
The report on the global industrial mezzanines market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.