Industrial Generator Sets – Preferable Solution for reliable and uninterrupted power supply
- Industrial generator sets system is used for power generation using a combination of an engine (driver) and an alternator (driven). There are various factors that affect the performance of industrial generator sets. These include the material of construction, size or capacity, design mechanism, operating speed, type of fuel, type of cooling, and operating mechanism.
- The growth in the demand for reliable and uninterrupted power supply due to industrial real estate development, increase in manufacturing of goods, and rapid industrialization are expected to drive the demand for industrial generator sets during the forecast period
Increase in number of Commercial and Industrial sector in the emerging economies is going to drive the market in forecast period
Industrial generator sets have become popular in recent years due to its various advantages, such as long maintenance interval, low temperature starting capacity, high power density, etc. Industrial generator sets have a huge demand. These generator sets are efficient and simple, as they consume less fuel due to innovation of a new technology by developing a common rail injection engine, which consumes less fuel and create les noise. Increase in industrial applications and rise in construction activities are expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Manufacturers are developing new generator sets that fuel-efficient and make less sound. In November 2018, Cummins Inc. launched a new diesel generator in Spain. The product offers optimum performance, reliability, and versatility for stationary standby and prime power applications suitable for less space.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Industrial Generator Sets Market
- Geographically, the global Industrial Generator Sets market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Industrial Generator Sets market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Industrial Generator Sets market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Industrial Generator Sets market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The APAC region led the market in 2018, followed by Europe, North America, MEA, and South America respectively. However, during the forecast period, the North American region is expected to register the highest incremental growth due to the growth of the food service industry, coupled with the steady rise in the number of tourist arrivals.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of Industrial Generator Sets is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Industrial Generator Sets Market:
The Industrial Generator Sets market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. Under the power systems segment, companies are designing and manufacturing support back-up and prime power generators ranging from 2 kilowatts to 3.5 megawatts, as well as controls, paralleling systems, and transfer switches for applications, such as consumer, commercial, industrial, data centers, health care, telecommunications, and waste water treatment plants.
A few of the key players operating in the global Industrial Generator Sets market are:
- Cummins Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand plc.
- Atlas Copco
- C&S Electric Limited
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Deere & Company
- Generac Holdings Inc.
- J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Industrial Generator Sets Market, ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Generator Sets Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Generator Sets Market, by Power Rating
- Less than 75 kVA
- 75-375 kVA
- 375-750 kVA
- More than 750 kVA
Global Industrial Generator Sets Market, by Fuel Type
Global Industrial Generator Sets Market, by End Use
- Oil & Gas
- Electric Utilities
- Transport & Logistics
The report on the global Industrial Generator Sets market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.