Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market - Introduction
Gas phase filtration refers to the process of removing gaseous pollutants and impurities from air by using specialized filter media and chemical substrate. The gas phase filtration system is increasingly being used by various industries such as oil & gas, chemical, wastewater, and sewage treatment to effectively clean indoor air of chemicals, odor, and other intangible materials. Stringent regulations in the oil & gas, petrochemical, and chemical sectors have boosted the adoption of gas phase filtration systems.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market ? Ask for the report brochure here.
Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market – Competitive Landscape
- In December 016, Daikin Industries, Ltd., through its subsidiary AAF, acquired Dinair, an air filter manufacturer based in Sweden. Dinair has been expanding its business, which primarily focuses on countries in Northern Europe, such as Sweden, Norway, and Finland. This acquisition is estimated to enable the company to leverage Dinair’s sales network and bases for production and aftersales service in order to consolidate its position in Northern Europe.
Donaldson Company, Inc.
Incorporated in 1915, Donaldson Company, Inc. is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. It is a leading manufacturer of specialty air and liquid filters, and operates in North and South America, Europe, South Africa, and Asia. The company employs over 14,000 skilled professional across 44 countries. It operates through industrial products and engine products segments.
Filtration Group Corporation
Established in 1942, Filtration Group Corporation is based in Joliet, Illinois, U.S. The company engages in the design and manufacture of filtration products. It operates through units located in South America, Australia, Africa, Asia, New Zealand, Central America, Canada, Europe, and India.
Founded in 1849, Pahwa Group is based in the Gurgaon, India. It is a manufacturer of desiccant dehumidification, gas phase filtration systems and energy recovery ventilators. The company employs more than 1500 people and operates through 11 manufacturing units spread across six continents.
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Incorporated in 1924, Daikin Industries, Ltd. is based in Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of air conditioning equipment. It operates through the following segments: Air conditioning and refrigeration, chemicals, and others. The company offers heat-pump hot-water-supply system and room-heating systems air filters, air purifiers, industrial dust collectors, and marine-type container refrigeration.
Established in 1963, Camfil Group is based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of premium clean air solutions. It offers industrial and commercial systems for air filtration and air pollution control systems. The company operates through 30 manufacturing units and six R&D centers located across the world.
Other significant players operating in the industrial gas phase filtration system market are Mann + Hummel Group, Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt. Ltd., Koch Filter Corporation, Parker Hannifin Corporation, and Freudenberg Group.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market here
Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market - Dynamics
Increasing demand for filter media drives the market
Filter media are an integral part of a gas phase filtration system as it helps in the filtration of gases. Filter medium are getting contaminated with impurities over the last few year and hence, this system requires considerable maintenance and needs to be replaced periodically. Vendors and suppliers of filter media have invested significantly in R&D in order to introduce new advanced filter media that accelerate the filtration process, provide enhanced filtration, and to improve the quality and functionality of filter media. Some advancements in the newly designed filter media are silica-free filter media and stainless steel or aluminum mesh-based filter media. These are ideal for high temperature chemical processes that do not hamper the process. Rising demand for filter media is expected to propel the market significantly in the near future.
Uncertainties and volatile oil prices hinder the adoption of industrial gas phase filtration system
The oil & gas industry is a major end-user of the industrial gas phase filtration system. Gas filtration systems have become a highly integral part of the oil & gas industry, owing to increasingly stringent regulations. However, volatile oil prices cause hesitation among manufacturers regarding adoption of filtration systems, thereby hindering the industrial gas phase filtration system market.
Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market – Segmentation
The global industrial gas phase filtration system market can be segmented based on:
Industrial Gas Phase Filtration System Market Segmentation – By End-user
Depending on the end-user, the industrial gas phase filtration system market can be classified into:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment (W&WW)
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage (F&B)
- Other Industries
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.