Global Industrial Air Filtration Market - Overview
Industrial air filtration systems are used capture harmful substances such as dust particulates and smoke among others from the manufacturing and production facilities. The objective of these systems is to purify the air around these production facilities and thus purify the environment. The particulates in the air consists of nanoparticles and a layer of smoke that can inhaled through human lungs. This inhalation of harmful particulates can induce severe health and breathing related problems. Filtration products help in ensuring that the people working in such environment are protected from breathing such harmful air.
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market - Notable Developments
The competitive landscape of the global industrial air filtration market is a fragmented one. However, only a few top players accumulating a majority of the market share. The competition in the market is expected to increase in the coming years of the forecast period as the new and promising companies try to penetrate the market. However, to maintain their strong hold on the market, the leading players in the global industrial air filtration market are expected to adopt aggressive strategies such as mergers, partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisitions in order to stay ahead of the competitive curve.
- In January 2017, AAF Flanders, one of the key players in the global industrial air filtration market, announced that the company has successfully acquired Aire Filter Products (AFP). This deal has helped the company to expand its business operations across the US.
- In July 2016, Testori announced that the company has developed a filter media for the collection of air dust. The company called the product DURAtes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of Industrial Air Filtration Market report
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are exerting a positive influence in the development of the global industrial air filtration market. One of the key driving factors has been the recent upsurge in the air pollution levels across the globe. This has prompted several manufacturing companies to install industrial air filtration units in their manufacturing facilities. In addition to this, the governments across the globe are also putting heavy sanctions on the violation of air pollution mandates. This too has helped in driving the growth of the global industrial air filtration market.
Another important factors for the market growth has been the recent development in the healthcare and biotechnology markets. These markets are among the top end-use application industries for the global industrial air filtration market. Thus, developments and growth in these industries is expected to have direct positive impact on the development of the global market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market – Geographical Outlook
There are five major regional segments that divide the global industrial air filtration market. These regions are North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Of these, currently, the global market is dominated by the regional segment of Asia Pacific. There are several factors that are helping to push the development of the industrial air filtration market in Asia Pacific region. One of the key driving factors for the market growth has been the presence of several pharmaceutical and cement production companies in the region. These companies demand high-end industrial air filtration units in the manufacturing facilities. In addition to this, the presence of two highly developing economies in China and India, is also expected to play a huge part in the development of the industrial air filtration market in Asia Pacific. North America and Europe regions are also projected to witness a steady growth in the coming years of the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.