Industrial Air Filtration: Introduction
- Industrial air filtration systems are used to capture harmful substances such as dust particulates and smoke from manufacturing and production facilities. The objective of these systems is to purify the air around these production facilities and thus purify the environment. Particulates in the air consist of nanoparticles and a layer of smoke. Inhalation of harmful particulates can induce severe health issues. Filtration products help ensure that the people working in such an environment are protected from breathing such harmful air.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Industrial Air Filtration Market
- Rise in air pollution levels across the globe is one of the key factors driving the global industrial air filtration market. This has prompted several manufacturing companies to install industrial air filtration units in their manufacturing facilities. Additionally, governments across the globe are imposing strict sanctions on the violation of air pollution mandates. This is also boosting the global industrial air filtration market.
- Growth of health care and biotechnology markets is another factor augmenting the global industrial air filtration market. Health care and biotechnology are among the leading end-use application industries for the global industrial air filtration market. Thus, development of these industries is expected to positively impact the global industrial air filtration market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The Coronavirus pandemic has adversely impacted various end-use industries such as cement and automobile due to the disruption in supply chain of raw materials and temporary closure of operations of manufacturing facilities across the globe. Demand for industrial air filtration is directly related to the operation of manufacturing facilities, as air filtration is used to improve the air quality in end-use industries. Thus, disruption in operation of manufacturing facilities is expected to adversely affect the global industrial air filtration market in the near future.
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market: Key Segments
- The global industrial air filtration market can be segmented based on product, application, and region
- Based on application, the global industrial air filtration market can be segregated into cement, power, food, metals, pharmaceuticals, and automotive. Industrial air filtration is extensively used to purify and clean the air for preservation of food items for maintaining food safety.
- Based on product, the industrial air filtration market can be divided into dust collectors, HEPA filters, mist collectors, baghouse filters, and cartridge collectors & filters
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market: Regional Analysis
- In terms of region, the global industrial air filtration market can be split into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. Currently, the global market is dominated by Asia Pacific. Presence of several pharmaceutical and cement production companies in the region is a key factor driving the global industrial air filtration market in Asia Pacific. These companies require high-end industrial air filtration units in their manufacturing facilities. Additionally, the presence of highly developing economies of China and India is expected to play a key role in the development of the industrial air filtration market in Asia Pacific in the near future. The industrial air filtration market in North America and Europe is also projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Industrial Air Filtration Market
The competitive landscape of the global industrial air filtration market is fragmented. Just a few top players account for majority of the market share. The competition in the market is expected to increase in the next few years, as new and promising companies are striving to penetrate the market. However, leading players of the global industrial air filtration market are expected to adopt aggressive strategies such as mergers, partnerships, joint ventures, and acquisitions in order to maintain their stronghold and stay ahead of the competitive curve.
Key companies operating in the global industrial air filtration market are
- AAF Flanders
- Testori spa
- BWF Group
- Lydall Inc
- Donaldson Co
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market, by Product
- Dust Collectors
- HEPA Filters
- Mist Collectors
- Baghouse Filters
- Cartridge Collectors & Filters
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market, by Application
Global Industrial Air Filtration Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.