Induction Brazing: Introduction
- Brazing is a material joining process, wherein a filler material is used. Filler materials with lower melting points than base materials are used for joining. Commonly used brazing materials are copper, nickel, silver, and cobalt.
- Brazing can be achieved through different methods of heating such as flame, infrared, laser, oven, and induction. Induction brazing offers various advantages over other forms of heating. Hence, it is a widely used method of heating.
- Induction brazing is used in applications such as aerospace, automotive, and HVAC. Induction brazing creates a high strength bond between materials. Its simple operation and easy production technique is suitable for mass production. The global induction brazing market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to positive outlook of the end-use industries.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities in Global Induction Brazing Market
- Manufacturers are constantly striving for efficient production methods to reduce production costs without hampering the quality of products. Skilled labor plays an important role in flame or other type of brazing. Induction brazing helps manufacturers eliminate the need of skilled labor. It also enables manufacturers to minimize energy cost, reduce equipment footprint, and implement a lean production process.
- Induction brazing eliminates distortion and metallurgical changes on surfaces of a work piece. The temperature can be controlled in induction brazing. This results in clean and precise joints. These factors are expected to drive the global induction brazing market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers offer a wide range of machines suitable for brazing of small, large, and multiple metal parts. They produce systems with multiple capacitors and tap transformer configurations that help achieve efficiency in operations.
- Companies operating in the global induction brazing market are striving to expand their distribution network and improve product portfolios. They have implemented strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, development of new products, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for induction brazing in different regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Induction Brazing Market
- Geographically, the global induction brazing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global induction brazing market during the forecast period. China is estimated to lead the induction brazing market in the region. Growth in home appliance and automotive industries is projected to drive the demand for induction brazing in Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by North America and Europe. Growth in industrialization is expected to boost the demand of induction brazing in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global induction brazing market include:
- GH Electrotermia SA
- Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Corporation
- VBC Group
- Vacuum Process Engineering
- MSI Automation
- Proton Engineering
- EMAG eldec Induction GmbH
- Esaris Industries
- Bodycote plc
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Induction Brazing Market, Request for a Sample
Global Induction Brazing Market: Research Scope
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Filler Material
- Others (Silver, Aluminum silicon, Nickel Alloy, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Application
- Home Appliance
- Tool Making
- Others (HVAC, Industrial Gas Turbines, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.