Induction Brazing: Introduction
- Brazing is a material joining process, wherein a filler material is used. Filler materials with lower melting points than base materials are used for joining. Commonly used brazing materials are copper, nickel, silver, and cobalt.
- Brazing can be achieved through different methods of heating such as flame, infrared, laser, oven, and induction. Induction brazing offers various advantages over other forms of heating. Hence, it is a widely used method of heating.
- Induction brazing is used in applications such as aerospace, automotive, and HVAC. Induction brazing creates a high strength bond between materials. Its simple operation and easy production technique is suitable for mass production. The global induction brazing market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to positive outlook of the end-use industries.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities in Global Induction Brazing Market
- Manufacturers are constantly striving for efficient production methods to reduce production costs without hampering the quality of products. Skilled labor plays an important role in flame or other type of brazing. Induction brazing helps manufacturers eliminate the need of skilled labor. It also enables manufacturers to minimize energy cost, reduce equipment footprint, and implement a lean production process.
- Induction brazing eliminates distortion and metallurgical changes on surfaces of a work piece. The temperature can be controlled in induction brazing. This results in clean and precise joints. These factors are expected to drive the global induction brazing market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers offer a wide range of machines suitable for brazing of small, large, and multiple metal parts. They produce systems with multiple capacitors and tap transformer configurations that help achieve efficiency in operations.
- Companies operating in the global induction brazing market are striving to expand their distribution network and improve product portfolios. They have implemented strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, development of new products, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for induction brazing in different regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Induction Brazing Market
- Geographically, the global induction brazing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global induction brazing market during the forecast period. China is estimated to lead the induction brazing market in the region. Growth in home appliance and automotive industries is projected to drive the demand for induction brazing in Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by North America and Europe. Growth in industrialization is expected to boost the demand of induction brazing in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global induction brazing market include:
- GH Electrotermia SA
- Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Corporation
- VBC Group
- Vacuum Process Engineering
- MSI Automation
- Proton Engineering
- EMAG eldec Induction GmbH
- Esaris Industries
- Bodycote plc
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Induction Brazing Market, Request for a Sample
Global Induction Brazing Market: Research Scope
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Filler Material
- Others (Silver, Aluminum silicon, Nickel Alloy, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Application
- Home Appliance
- Tool Making
- Others (HVAC, Industrial Gas Turbines, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.