Indoor Air Quality Sensor: Introduction
- Indoor air quality sensors are the transducers that work to ensure a healthy and safe indoor air environment, which means checking for adequate ventilation, temperature, and humidity level at the preferable point.
- The global indoor air quality sensor market is segmented into type (fixed and portable), end-user (government buildings, industries, private establishments, commercial, residential, and others), and region.
- The growing importance of indoor air quality and the use of new air quality sensors are projected to be major driving factors of the global indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Portable Indoor Air Quality Sensors
- Based on type, the portable segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the market and hold a dominant share of the global indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period.
- The rising adoption of smart homes and green-building technologies including effective ventilation, air quality monitoring and control, and indoor dust & gas level management are the major factors that drive the demand for portable indoor air quality sensors
- Moreover, the growing consumer preference for healthy and pollution-free indoor environments and awareness about green environment and health & fitness enhances the product penetration across the world, thus fueling the growth of the global indoor air quality sensor market.
- Furthermore, a prominent rise in the number of government schemes initiated & aimed at creating a healthy & pollution-free environment in factories is also likely to boost the indoor air quality sensor market.
- The major restraint of the global indoor air quality sensor market is the high cost of the product and high maintenance. Additionally, the shutdown of various industrial and commercial plants such as manufacturing and construction industries, coal-fired plants, schools, academic institutes, shopping complexes, and office premises due to COVID-19 also hinders the growth of the indoor air quality sensor market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market
- In terms of region, the global indoor air quality sensor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to witness the fastest growth in the indoor air quality sensor market during the forecast period due to increasing demand for the product from the U.S. and Canada.
- The launch of new indoor air quality monitors embedded with indoor air quality sensors, and government initiatives in the U.S. to maintain indoor air quality is fueling the demand for indoor air quality sensors in the region.
- Moreover, a rise in respiratory ailments witnessed in the region will also propel the indoor air quality sensor market.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for indoor air quality sensors from various countries of the region. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market
Key players operating in the global indoor air quality sensor market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for indoor air quality sensors. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global indoor air quality sensor market include:
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Aeroqual Limited
- Zhengzhou Winsen Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sensirion AG
- Energomonitor s.r.o
- Met One Instruments Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by Type
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by End-user
- Government Buildings
- Private Establishments
Global Indoor Air Quality Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.