Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market (Software Deployment: Cloud and On-premise; Application: Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial & Manufacturing, Public Sector & Utilities, Retail, Service Providers, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Education, and Others [Hospitality, Transportation, etc.]) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Companies Unlock Business Potentials through Fail-proof Products for Gaining Competitive Edge
Independent software vendors (ISVs) are pushing their boundaries of innovations to create value through products for customer. With the advent of digital disruption, companies are increasing their focus on process innovation to deploy an enriched end-user experience. Companies in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market are investing in product architectures that are scalable, fail-proof, and cost-effective. For instance, MSys Technologies— a company that enables digital transformation initiatives for ISVs, is gaining efficacy if fail-proof products that are capable of driving customer loyalty.
Companies in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market are focusing on the inclusion of right mix of digital technologies that help stakeholders gain a competitive edge over other players. As such, the market is largely fragmented with emerging players dictating ~55%-60% of the market revenue share. Independent software vendors are investing in right skills of software developers and building their credibility by complying with government rules and regulations.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
Financial Services-ready Public Cloud Platforms Establish Trusted Technology Ecosystem
The global IT spending is anticipated to turn into a trillion dollar industry due to the increasing volume of independent software vendor products and services sold for and through cloud platforms. Hence, major companies are setting their collaboration wheels in motions to initiate strategic tie-ups with financial entities to capitalize on exponential cloud deployment. For instance, IBM— a leading U.S.-based IT company launched their one-of-its-kind financial services-ready public cloud by joining forces with the Bank of America. This explains why the revenue of financial services applications are projected for aggressive growth in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, where the market is estimated to reach a value of ~US$ 4,077.72 Bn by the end of 2027.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Independent software vendors are benefitting through strategic collaborations, since ISVs can focus more on their core offerings to financial institutions through innovative cloud platforms. The establishment of a trusted technology ecosystem has become an important prerequisite raised by stakeholders of financial institutions in the independent software vendors market.
Software or Services? Which is better for Industrial & Manufacturing Application Area
The growth of the independent software vendors market is anticipated to climb at a promising CAGR of ~13% during the forecast period. This is evident since the revenue of industrial & manufacturing application segment is predicted for exponential growth in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market. However, stakeholders in the industrial & manufacturing sector are straddling between software and services to progress in the market landscape. For instance, several vendors are offering services to replace software, especially in the supply chain network services domain. On the other hand, stakeholders in the industrial & manufacturing sector are outsourcing 3D printing services. However, lack of quality control in outsourced work is encouraging stakeholders to invest in software.
Independent software vendors are increasing efforts to analyze business needs of stakeholders in the industrial & manufacturing sector in order to offer the right software that improves efficiency levels in their organizations. Since software offering are not very straightforward in the industrial & manufacturing landscape, independent software vendors are educating stakeholders on the pros and cons about the software.
Faster Adoption in Applications Helps Stakeholders in Healthcare Industry to Drive Outcomes
The acceleration of innovations and increased adoption of applications in the healthcare landscape are some of the major key drivers contributing toward the growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market. For instance, GE Healthcare— a U.S. multinational conglomerate revealed that the company is partnering with independent software vendors and developers in order to leverage their Edison platform. Strategic collaborations are creating value-grab opportunities for independent software vendors who are helping stakeholders in the healthcare industry to experience commercial growth through their healthcare applications.
The independent software vendors (ISVs) market is witnessing a transformation as developers gain the opportunity to innovate through intelligent software platforms of renowned healthcare companies. One of the most important end goals of stakeholders in the healthcare landscape is to increase the availability of efficient healthcare services that improve clinical outcomes. ISVs are aiming to ensure faster adoption of applications among end users through cloud.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
Companies are launching ISV partner programs to help customers with greater access to software solutions. Such innovative partner programs are being highly publicized to boost productivity and achieve cost savings in various end markets. Cloud innovations is one of the important takeaways in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market that has helped stakeholders in various end markets lower their operating costs.
Switching to cloud is offering stakeholders with increased amount of flexibility, allowing users to quickly scale up and down as per the demand. However, safeguarding valuable customer data in cloud environments is one of the restraints that may inhibit market growth. Hence, companies should increase their focus in fail-safe products to overcome limitations of data theft.
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market: Overview
- The global independent software vendors (ISVs) market is expected to reach ~US$ 4,077.72 Bn by 2027 from ~US$ 1,573.29 Bn in 2019, expanding at a CAGR of ~13% from 2019 to 2027
- Emergence and rising adoption of cloud-based solutions among end users is likely to enable the growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to lead the global independent software vendors (ISVs) market during the forecast period. Adoption of cloud-based solutions by different applications such as financial services, and healthcare has propelled the growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market in this region.
- India is the most attractive market in Asia Pacific. The incremental opportunity is significantly higher for India as it accounts for a dominant share in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market in this region.
- The report provides analysis of the global independent software vendors (ISVs) market for the period 2017 – 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year, 2019 is the estimated year, and 2020 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The global independent software vendors market is influenced by recent developments in smart technologies. Independent software vendors are persons or companies designing, distributing, and selling software applications to one or more hardware providers. Individual software vendors vary from the in-house software development department of an enterprise, or even custom software. Independent software vendors/developers design applications that are specifically catered for use by end customers.
- In this report, we analyze the challenges faced by independent software vendors (ISVs) while coping with the rapidly changing world. The report also highlights the total revenue generated by independent software vendors (ISVs) across various key regions worldwide.
North America Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market: Snapshot
- The independent software vendors (ISVs) market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe. North America remains the leading market for independent software vendors (ISVs), with revenues in 2019 estimated at US$ 686.27 Bn.
- The independent software vendors market in North America is mainly driven by the growing use of various enterprise solutions such as human capital management (HCM), expense management, financials, office suites, and collaborative solutions (mainly web conferencing technology) due to a highly distributed workforce
Key Growth Drivers of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
- Rising Adoption of SaaS: Software as a Service (SaaS) is one of the major cloud computing models expected to gain traction over conventional on-premise software licensing models in the near future. Robust growth exhibited by the market is due to rising number of companies, which are looking for flexible, cost-effective, and robust cloud computing solutions, creating new opportunities for independent software vendors (ISVs). Growing business outsourcing of software and services, along with the rising need to adopt new IT solutions due to modern consumer trends are expected to boost the growth of SaaS. ISVs are meeting IT and line-of-business buyer demand for greater speed, agility, and scalability with cloud-enabled and cloud-native solutions.
- Increasing Demand for Multi-cloud and Hybrid Cloud: Increasing implementation of multi-cloud and hybrid cloud systems help companies to implement application workloads that embrace functionality such as data residency standards, enforcement and legislation, low latency, and low cost that improves mobility, and provides enhanced protection, enhanced user interface, and ubiquitous access. Hence, increasing demand for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud provides growth opportunity to ISVs.
Key Challenges Faced by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Market Players
- Concerns about data theft and data privacy across the globe is high. This is due to the number of data thefts and data breach cases have increased in the past few years; organizations are adopting more cloud platforms, and are seeking better ways to control user access rights within each service. Data theft and data privacy concerns are high in a cloud platform. Hence, most companies refuse to adopt the cloud platform due to data security concerns, which directly impacts the revenue of independent software vendors.
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market: Competition Landscape
- In July 2019, VeriPark, a United States based ISV entered into a partnership with Microsoft Corporation to create an open source data model for building innovative banking solutions
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market: Company Profile Snapshot
- Microsoft Corporation: Incorporated in 1975, Microsoft Corporation is based in Redmond, Washington, U.S. Microsoft Corporation designs, develops, and markets software, services, devices, and solutions. The company’s product portfolio includes video games, software development tools, desktop and server management tools, business solution applications, server applications, cross device productivity applications, and operating systems.
- Oracle Corporation: Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company. It provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. The company operates through three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The company’s Cloud and Licensing business segment offers Oracle Cloud Services, cloud & on- premise licenses, and license support offerings.
- Other major players operating in the global independent software vendors (ISVs) market and profiled in the report include
- ASG Technologies Group, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare (formerly McKesson Corporation)
- American Software, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Arney Computer Systems
- Astro Tech
- Avgi Solutions
- Barnard Software, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Fundamental Software, Inc.
- Google LLC
- GSF Software
- GT Software
- H & W Computer Systems, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- HostBridge Technology
- IBM Corporation
- Interskill Interactive, Inc.
- KELLTON TECH
- Lee Technologies, Inc.
- Ray and Shoup, Inc
- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd
- Microsoft Corporation
- Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd
- Oracle Corporation.
- Pacific Systems Group
- Phoenix Software International
- Red Hat Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- ServiceNow, Inc.
- Universal Software, Inc.
- Virtusa Corporation
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market - Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global independent software vendors (ISVs) market, to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the independent software vendors (ISVs) market is expected to progress during the forecast period 2019-2027.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market that aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment to highlight the growth prospects of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, and estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Bn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players currently dominating the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, wherein, various developments, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on the Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
The report provides detailed information about the independent software vendors (ISVs) market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for independent software vendor (ISV) market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for independent software vendors (ISVs) during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the independent software vendors (ISVs) market?
- How can market players capture low-hanging opportunities in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the independent software vendors (ISVs) market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market to upscale their position in this landscape?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market between 2019 and 2027?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the independent software vendors (ISVs) market?
Research Methodology – Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the independent software vendors (ISVs) market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market.
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the independent software vendors (ISVs) market on the basis of software deployment, application, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the independent software vendors (ISVs) market.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Public Sector & Utilities
Media & Entertainment
Others (Hospitality, Transportation, etc.)
Middle East & Africa