Global In-Memory Data Grid Market - Introduction
- In-memory data grid (IMDG) is specifically designed to offer high scalability & availability by allocating data across multiple sources. In-memory data grid (IMDG) is also designed to build as well as run large-scale applications that usually require more random-access memory (RAM) than is presented in a computer server. IMDG empowers better application performance by deploying RAM and the processing power of numerous computers that can easily run tasks. IMDG is valuable for large-scale applications that perform wide-ranging equivalent processing on large data groups.
- The increase in demand for social media, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) has significantly created demand for applications that require to be tremendously capable and fast to process huge amount of data per second.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the In-Memory Data Grid Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the In-Memory Data Grid Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a positive impact on the in-memory data grid market. During the period of Coronavirus (COVID-19), people have majorly shifted to online content that provides huge data distribution from one source to another, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the in-memory data grid market.
Increasing Demand for Fraud & Risk Management Expected to Drive the Global In-Memory Data Grid Market
- Enterprises generally use fraud & risk management solutions to improve their risk intelligence abilities to overcome upcoming risk exposures. Fraud & risk management is now becoming a major focus for enterprises worldwide. It is progressively becoming significant for several enterprises to provide timely and accurate risk reporting to regulatory or government agencies. Adopting in-memory data grid (IMDG) helps to perform essential analytics, unify business risk data, and report comparatively easily as compared to the traditional approaches toward data management.
- Therefore, financial organizations worldwide are majorly looking for in-memory data grid (IMDG) solutions that can easily process real-time data and enhance their business-critical applications performance more efficiently.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high throughout the forecast period. Use of in-memory data grids is on the rise across the globe, led by increasing demand for fraud and risk management. This is expected to boost the global in-memory data grid market in the next few years.
Availability of substitute such as In-Memory Databases (IMDB) Expected to Hamper the In-Memory Data Grid Market
- Similar technology such as in-memory databases (IMDB) also empowers high-speed applications. IMDG are suitable when data is recurrently accessed & modified, whereas IMDB is specifically designed for applications that are more focused on storage, where simple calculations are processed across large data subsets.
- Therefore, availability of substitutes such as in-memory databases (IMDB) is expected to hamper the in-memory data grid market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global In-Memory Data Grid Market
- In terms of region, the global in-memory data grid market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global in-memory data grid market during the forecast period due to increasing regulatory compliances among organizations to boost the adoption of in-memory data grids across enterprises, indicating potential growth of the market. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for in-memory data grids from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for in-memory data grids during the forecast period due to growing focus of enterprises to efficiently handle large data volumes, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global In-Memory Data Grid Market Include:
- Apache Ignite
- GridGain Systems, Inc.
- Hazelcast, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Parallel Universe
- Red Hat, Inc.
- ScaleOut Software
- Software AG
- TIBCO Software Inc.
Global In-Memory Data Grid Market: Research Scope
Global In-Memory Data Grid Market, by Component
- Training & Support
Global In-Memory Data Grid Market, by Application
- Financial-Instrument Pricing
- Transaction Processing
- User-preference Calculations
- Reservation Systems
- Fraud Detection
- E-commerce Shopping Carts
- Cloud Application
Global In-Memory Data Grid Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global In-Memory Data Grid Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecommunication
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Media & Entertainment
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Healthcare, Energy & Utility etc.)
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.