Impression Die Forging Market: Introduction
- Impression die forging is a process to shape metal by using compressive forces. The process is used to make different shapes. Impression die forging consists of two dies. The upper die is movable whereas the lower die is fixed.
Key Drivers of the Global Impression Die Forging Market
- The process of impression die forging is performed on different kinds of metals. The metals become high in resistivity, and toughness increases by the use of advanced types of hammers during the process. The increase in strength of the end products which is required by heavy industries (defense, railways, and aerospace) are the key drivers of the impression die forging market.
- Impression die forging can bear heat treatment at any temperature during the process of manufacturing of products. It can withstand any amount of pressure and maintains the integrity of the metal till the making of the final product. The ability of welding and mechanical fastening while maintain the consistency of metallurgic properties are the key drivers of the impression die forging market.
Increase in demand for impression die forging due to advanced technology -a market opportunity
- The advancement in impression die forging has led to perfection in the process and outcome of products. Automated pressing and hammering have made the making of products of any shape and size easy. The increase in accuracy of products due to modern technologies will create opportunities for the impression die forging market.
- Milling and drilling are adapted to give a final finish to metal products produced after the process of impression die forging. These processes give accurate size and a smooth surface to the end products. Good quality products produced by these methods will increase the demand for impression die forging.
Inability to make complex structures a restraint of the impression die forging market
- Impression die forging cannot produce extremely complex structured products. Specific products required by heavy industries cannot be made by this process. It also entails high maintenance cost because of the heavy machines used. However, many companies are working on more advancement of impression die forging machines.
North America, Africa, and Asia Pacific projected be potential markets for impression die forging
- North American countries – the United States and Canada are showing high interest in impression die forging. Huge demand for various products manufactured by impression die forging exists in these countries due to the extensive infrastructure.
- Developing countries such as China, India, Uganda, Kenya, and Sri Lanka are expanding the sectors such as roads, buildings, shipbuilding, and aviation. This rapid growth in infrastructural capacity will increase the potential for the impression die forging market in these countries.
Players Operating in the Global Impression Die Forging Market
Companies aim to extend their product offerings and are taking steps to improve the technology to satisfy customer demands. Significant demand can be seen from developed and developing countries for impression die forging. Various industries require a variety of end products manufactured by impression die forging. Companies which are involved in impression die forging thus have great opportunities to increase their market share in future.
Some of the key companies active in the impression die forging market are listed below:
- Ferralloy Inc.
- CANFORGE (Canada Forgings)
- Bunty LLC
- Pradeep Metals Limited
- Forge Resources Group
- Weldaloy Specialty Forging Company
- Drop Forging
- Bharat Forge
- Aichi Forge USA, Inc.
- Madhusudan Ferromets Private Limited
- W.H.Tildesley Ltd,
- RFQ LINE, Inc.
Impression Die Forging Market, by End Products
- Hand Tools
- Heavy Machines
- Others (Cymbals, Jewelry, Edge Weapons, etc.)
Impression Die Forging Market, by Casting Metals
- Others (Nickel, Magnesium, Steel, Titanium, etc.)
Impression Die Forging Market, by End-users
- Oil and Gas
- Others (Railways, Mining, Heavy Trucks, etc.)
Impression Die Forging Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the impression die forging market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!