Impregnation Sealants Market: Impregnation Sealants Seals Microporous Leakage in Various Applications such as Metal Casing, Sintered Components, and Electronic Leads and Connectors
- Impregnation sealants offer effective solutions against porosity. They are used to seal microporous leakages in sintered parts, metal castings, plastic electric connectors, wood, etc.
- In addition, Impregnation sealants are used to seal and impregnate various aerospace components, air compressors, automotive cylinder heads and blocks, and electric/electronic connectors
- Impregnation sealants are of two types: thermal-cured and anaerobic. Thermal-cured impregnation sealants are widely used for iron, steel, aluminum, and zinc castings, whereas anaerobic sealants are used for powdered metal components. Thermal-cured sealants aid in sealing micro pores, whereas anaerobic impregnation sealants help in sealing macro pores
- Impregnation sealants offer excellent washability and they have very high temperature stability. They also provide superior chemical resistance to petrol, motor oils, hydraulic fluids, gases, and diluted acids.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Impregnation Sealants Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Impregnation Sealants Market
- Porosity in a casting application can occur as a result of formation of gas bubbles during the process of molten metal solidification, which can lead to leakages and reduce the efficiency of the finished casting. Thus, rising demand for impregnation sealants in order to reduce porosity in both die-cast and electronic applications is likely to drive the global impregnation sealants market during the forecast period.
- In addition, increasing demand for impregnation sealants with excellent curing properties is expected to boost the market during the forecast period. Impregnation sealants prevent formation of cracks and extend the life of tools in metal parts. They also reduce formation of scrap and waste during the product life cycle. All these factors are likely to propel the demand for impregnation sealants significantly during the forecast period.
Rising Demand for Pressure Impregnation Sealants
- Rise in research activities in the field of pressure impregnation sealants, which are more cost effective and efficient, is likely to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers operating in the global impregnation sealants market during the forecast period
- Pressure impregnation sealants can control leakage at higher rate and eliminate the risk of sealant contamination at oil ways, machined holes, and water jackets. Pressure impregnation sealants do not require additional cold-water wash or hot-water curing stages, which contribute to the loss of sealants and lead to higher failure rates.
Lower Efficiency and Intense Competition from Other Thin-film Technologies, such as CIGS and CdTe, to Restrain Market
- Impregnation sealants require a large amount of heat and long time to initiate the cross-linking process. In addition, casting may get discolored or oxidized in the absence of corrosion inhibitors, during the curing process. This factor is likely to hinder the global impregnation sealants market during the forecast period.
- High costs associated with vacuum impregnation led by requirement for high-pressure impregnation chambers and inability to process larger and heavier parts are also expected to restrain the global market during the forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Impregnation Sealants Market here
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold a Leading Share of Global Impregnation Sealants Market
In terms of region, the global impregnation sealants market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific held a dominant share of the global impregnation sealants market in 2018. Rising automotive production and increasing demand for powder metallurgy components are likely to propel the demand for impregnation sealants in the region during the forecast period.
- In Asia Pacific, China, India, and Japan are leading consumers of impregnation sealants. Rising industrialization and increasing demand for sintered components led by their cost-effectiveness and higher dimensional accuracy are expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- In Europe, Germany, France, and the U.K. are leading consumers of impregnation sealants. Rise in the demand for additive manufacturing technologies with high cost-effectiveness and high rate of utilization of raw materials is driving the demand for powder metallurgy components and, in turn, impregnation sealants.
- Recovery from the recent economic downturn in North America is augmenting the launch of various new automotive projects in the U.S. and Canada. Rising demand for fuel-efficient aircraft and hard and soft magnets with high electric performance for use in electromagnetic applications is likely to provide lucrative opportunities to manufacturers operating in the impregnation sealants market in the region in the next few years.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are highly dependent on imports of raw materials. High product cost and lack of skilled labor are some of the factors responsible for sluggish growth of the market in these regions. However, the scenario may change in the next few years, due to rising investments by automotive manufacturers in GCC, Brazil, and Mexico.
Key Players Operating in Global Impregnation Sealants Market:
Research and development and capacity expansion are key strategies adopted by top players operating in the global impregnation sealants market.
Key players operating in the global impregnation sealants market include:
- Godfrey & Wing, Inc.
- Ultraseal International
- International Metall IMPrägnier GmbH
- Norman Hay plc.
- DIAMANT Metallplastic GmbH
Global Impregnation Sealants Market: Research Scope
Global Impregnation Sealants Market, by Type
Global Impregnation Sealants Market, by Process
- Vacuum Impregnation
- Pressure Impregnation
Global Impregnation Sealants Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Impregnation Sealants Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.