Impact Resistant Glass Market
The capacity of impact resistant glass to keep tight together even when smashed or shattered is likely to drive up its demand throughout the world. An interlayer consisting of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) that is laminated between two or more glass layers keeps the impact resistant glass in place. The sturdiness of impact resistant glass is due to the width of the glass and the multiplicity of interlayers, which is why it is in such high demand. Such high demand is estimated to pave way for the rapid growth of the global impact resistant glass market in the near future. Glass façade, glass curtain wall, glass sliding door, glass divider, table top, window, floors, shower rooms, fences, staircases, railings are some of the uses of this glass. It also finds use in skylight glazing and automotive windshields. Such extensive use of this glass, particularly in hurricane-prone areas, is anticipated to foster growth of the global impact resistant glass market in the years to come.
Glass façade, glass curtain wall, glass sliding door, glass divider, table top, window, floors, rooms, shower, fences, stairs, skylight glazing, and automotive windshields are some of the uses of this glass in the hurricane-prone geographies. For optimal safety and protection of human beings, impact resistant glass is increasingly being employed in building constructions. Noise control applications, apartment complexes, houses, museums, public walkways, hotels, airport terminals all make use of impact resistant glass.
Global Impact Resistant Glass Market: Brief Overview
The global demand for impact resistant glass is increasing on account of its ability to stay close together even when shattered or being broken. The impact resistant glass remains tight in place by an interlayer which is made from polyvinyl butyral (PVB) and is laminated between two or more glass layers. The thickness of the glass and multiplicity of interlayers are responsible for the strength of the impact resistant glass, bolstering its demand from across applications.
Some of the applications for this glass include automotive windshields, skylight glazing, and it is also used on railings, staircases, fences, shower rooms, floors, window, table top, glass partition, glass sliding door, glass curtain wall, and glass façade, in geographical areas that are prone to hurricanes. They are also used in bullet proof glass, high speed train windshield, and explosion proof glass. While the market is challenged by the high cost of materials required for the manufacturing of impact resistant glass, the growth of this market is nevertheless anticipated at a healthy pace.
Global Impact Resistant Glass Market: Trends and Opportunities
Among the different types of lamination process such as addition of chemical catalysts, light, UV, and autoclaving. Of these, it is the autoclaving process which is leading in the global impact resistant glass market. In terms of the end users of impact resistant glass, such as the aerospace, automotive, construction and infrastructure, and architectural, it is estimated that the construction and infrastructure industry sectors will lead in the market. The next leading end user is likely to be the automotive industry.
It is estimated that the growing population of middle class people and the growth of the economy have fuelled construction and building activities worldwide, especially in the developing nations. This is behind the rapid growth of this segment within the market. As for the second leading status of the automotive segment, it is estimated that the growing incidences of accidents while d riving and therefore the need t reduce loss of property will propel the demand for impact resistant glass from the automotive industry.
Global Impact Resistant Glass Market: Geographical Analysis
Asia Pacific is leading in the market for impact resistant, followed by North America. The growing focus on modernization of infrastructure in countries of Asia Pacific such as Thailand, India, and China is behind the growth of the market in APAC. In addition to this, the growing production of automobiles in Asia Pacific will also boost the demand for impact resistant glass.
Among the various parts of the world such as the Latin America, Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe, it is estimated that the stable economy and therefore a rise in the infrastructural projects are boosting the market for impact resistant glass in Latin America. This region is also receiving an impetus from the increasing income of the middle class people. The impact resistant glass market in the Middle East and Africa is also predicted to experience a remarkable growth during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. The burgeoning construction industry in this part of the world is behind the market’s growth.
The report profiles key vendors within the global impact resistant glass market. They are: CGI Impact Resistant Windows & Doors, earthwise WINDOWS & DOORS, ALPHA IMPACT WINDOWS & DOORS, SAF-GLAS, LLC., PGT INNOVATIONS, TITAN GLASS & ALUMINUM, LLC., LAWSON INDUSTRIES, INC., and ECO window systems.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.