Immersion Blenders: Introduction
- An immersion blender is also known as mini blender, stick blender, or wand blender. It is majorly used for kitchen grinding purposes to blend ingredients or purée food in the container in which the food is prepared.
Key Drivers of the Global Immersion Blenders Market
- Demand for immersion blenders has increased in the last few years as a result of growth in kitchen product industries at the global level. As a result, large scale kitchen product manufacturers have extended their product line to include immersion blenders. These factors are expected to boost the demand for immersion blenders in the coming years.
- Rising consumer preference for portable kitchen appliances as a result of fast-moving lifestyles is driving growth of the immersion blenders market. Adoption of multipurpose and compact kitchen appliances among the millennial population has increased as a result of shift in preference toward home-cooked food to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, rising female working population at the global level is driving sales of automated kitchen products.
Rising Investment in Automatic Products to Create New Market Opportunities
- The automated production process is expected to create new opportunity for automatic immersion blender machines. This product brings down overall food preparation time. As a result, its popularity is expected to rise in the coming years.
Availability of Counterfeit Products to Restrict Market Growth
- A large range of immersion blenders are available in the market. Moreover, many small-scale manufacturers offer this product at a lower price. However, many counterfeit immersion blender products are available, which will create a market restraint for large scale players.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Immersion Blenders
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest and fastest growing immersion blenders market in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the immersion blenders market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for largest market share in North America followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, UK, and France are the major manufacturers of immersion blenders.
Key Players Operating in the Global Immersion Blenders Market
The global immersion blenders market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium size companies are present in developing countries including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa. Small scale companies prefer to acquire local level markets which will help them to increase their overall revenue. Companies are working on product innovation to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the key players operating in the global immersion blenders market are listed below:
- Braun GmbH
- Breville USA, Inc.
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- Iris Ohyama Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Newell Brands
- Panasonic Corporation
- Smeg S.p.a.
- Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd
Global Immersion Blenders Market: Research Scope
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Product Type
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Application
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Websites
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global immersion blenders market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!