Immersion Blenders: Introduction
- An immersion blender is also known as mini blender, stick blender, or wand blender. It is majorly used for kitchen grinding purposes to blend ingredients or purée food in the container in which the food is prepared.
Key Drivers of the Global Immersion Blenders Market
- Demand for immersion blenders has increased in the last few years as a result of growth in kitchen product industries at the global level. As a result, large scale kitchen product manufacturers have extended their product line to include immersion blenders. These factors are expected to boost the demand for immersion blenders in the coming years.
- Rising consumer preference for portable kitchen appliances as a result of fast-moving lifestyles is driving growth of the immersion blenders market. Adoption of multipurpose and compact kitchen appliances among the millennial population has increased as a result of shift in preference toward home-cooked food to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, rising female working population at the global level is driving sales of automated kitchen products.
Rising Investment in Automatic Products to Create New Market Opportunities
- The automated production process is expected to create new opportunity for automatic immersion blender machines. This product brings down overall food preparation time. As a result, its popularity is expected to rise in the coming years.
Availability of Counterfeit Products to Restrict Market Growth
- A large range of immersion blenders are available in the market. Moreover, many small-scale manufacturers offer this product at a lower price. However, many counterfeit immersion blender products are available, which will create a market restraint for large scale players.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Immersion Blenders
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest and fastest growing immersion blenders market in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the immersion blenders market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. The U.S. accounted for largest market share in North America followed by Canada. In Europe, Germany, UK, and France are the major manufacturers of immersion blenders.
Key Players Operating in the Global Immersion Blenders Market
The global immersion blenders market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium size companies are present in developing countries including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa. Small scale companies prefer to acquire local level markets which will help them to increase their overall revenue. Companies are working on product innovation to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the key players operating in the global immersion blenders market are listed below:
- Braun GmbH
- Breville USA, Inc.
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- Iris Ohyama Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Newell Brands
- Panasonic Corporation
- Smeg S.p.a.
- Wonderchef Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd
Global Immersion Blenders Market: Research Scope
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Product Type
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Application
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Websites
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Immersion Blenders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global immersion blenders market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.