Identity Management and Control: Introduction
- Identity management and control is used to manage enterprise resources to keep systems and data secure. It is a security architecture system of an organization which verifies users’ identities before granting them the right level of access to workplace systems and information. Identity management and control is used to link authentication, sales, consumer management, and business intelligence and services. Besides, through identity management and control, enterprises or organizations provide an excellent digital experience to consumers, by also focusing on offering personalized services to consumers.
- Identity management and control offers a combination of various features that includes consumer registration, preference management, self-service account management, multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign-on (SSO), directory services, access management, and data access governance.
- Identity management and control is a digital identity management software and service that combines login- verification with consumer data storage in order to improve the customer’s sign-up and login experience while securely managing customer identities.
- The global identity management and control market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based identity management and control among organizations across the globe.
Click here to read more about growth trend
Global Identity Management and Control Market: Dynamics
Global Identity Management and Control Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing demand to identify and manage various functions such as store information, authentication and authorization, external user registration & enrolment, internal user enrolment, auditing, and central administration among organizations is expected to boost the identity management and control market during the forecast period globally.
- Increasing need for identity management and control for IoT is expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based identity management and control solutions and services is anticipated to fuel the market.
- Increasing awareness about compliance management has pushed the demand for identity management and control.
- Rising incidence of security breaches and cyber-attacks across the globe is also estimated to propel the global identity management and control market during the forecast period.
- However, lack of identity standards and budgetary constraints in deploying identity management and control solutions are major factors anticipated to hinder the identity management and control market during the forecast period.
Click here to read more about market dynamics
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Identity Management and Control Market
- COVID-19 is likely to have a significant positive impact on the global identity management and control market in the short-term period. During the pandemic outbreak, consumer identity and access management re-evaluates the security safeguards that can be adapted across enterprises, to reduce the impact of cyber-attacks. Furthermore, identity management and control is used by enterprises during the pandemic outbreak for accessing the acute systemic changes in consumer and business behavior.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Identity Management and Control Market
- In terms of region, the global identity management and control market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global identity management and control market in 2019, due to the significant adoption of identity management and control in the region. North America is considered to be the most advanced region with regards to cutting edge security technology adoption and infrastructure. The U.S. is the key market for identity management and control.
- The identity management and control market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing awareness and adoption of security solutions across enterprises especially in emerging economies such as China, India, and Australia, which is anticipated to increase the adoption of identity management and control in the region.
Click here to read more about market outlook, by region
Global Identity Management and Control Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the identity management and control market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global identity management and control market. Identity management and control vendors are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Identity Management and Control Market Include:
- CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.)
- Centrify Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Gemalto NV (Thales Group)
- IBM Corporation
- Micro Focus International plc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NICE Systems Ltd.
- Okta, Inc.
- OneLogin, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Verato, Inc.
Global Identity Management and Control Market: Research Scope
Global Identity Management and Control Market, by Component
Global Identity Management and Control Market, by Deployment
Global Identity Management and Control Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Identity Management and Control Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Identity Management and Control Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Security Management Solution
- Identity Authentication Solution
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.