Global Ice Flaker Market
- Flake ice are small, soft pieces of ice containing water. Various types of commercial ice are available in the market such as flake ice, half dice, dice, regular, gourmet, nugget, and crushes.
- An ice flaker is used to manufacture flaked ice. Flaked ice is ice in the form of thin scales that are manufactured by freezing a thin film to plate made of metal and finally scrapping the metal plate.
Global Ice Flaker Market: Dynamics
Rise in organized retail increasing the sale of ice flaker machines
In developed economies such as North America and Europe, organized retail is the most dominant form of retailing. In the U.S. and U.K., share of organized retail is over 80.0%. In Asia Pacific, organized retail is seeing tremendous growth with rise in economic growth, increase in millennial population, rise in disposable income, and rise in urbanization. Ice flaker machines are used to make flaked ice. Flaked ice is used in supermarkets for attractive display of seafood, meat, freshwater fish, vegetables etc. Flake ice has greater surface area of contact and helps in extending the shelf life of products. In Asia Pacific, China and India are the largest retail markets. Penetration of organized retail is increasing in China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries. Thus, rise in organized retail in Asia Pacific is increasing the demand for flake ice which consequently increases the demand for ice flaker machines.
Rise in food service industry across the globe increasing sale of ice flakers
Rise in food service industry is leading to increasing number of buffets in hospitality or catering industry across the world. Flaked ice is used in decoration of buffet in the food service industry. According to Howe Corporation, flaked ice has more surface area which enables more cooling compared to crushed or cubed ice. Rise in the number of buffets is increasing the demand for flaked ice which consecutively increases the sale of ice flaker machines across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ice Flaker Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe expected to be prominent ice flaker markets
- Geographically, the global ice flaker market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada and Rest of North America. Similarly, the ice flaker market in Europe can be bifurcated into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The ice flaker market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the ice flaker market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The ice flaker market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
Global Ice Flaker Market: Competitive Landscape
The global ice flaker market consists of large, small, and medium sized players. Large market players operate in more than one country/ region. Competition is high among global and regional players operating in the ice flaker market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Follett LLC
- Hoshizaki America, Inc.
- Scotsman Ice Srl
- Manitowoc Ice
- Bionics Scientific Technologies (P) Ltd.
- Brema Ice Makers
- BUUS Refrigeration A/S
- Focusun Refrigeration (Shanghai) Corporation
- PT Royal Sutan Agung (CEA)
- Howe Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Ice Flaker Market, ask for a customized report
Global Ice Flaker Market: Segmentation
The global ice flaker market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type (Condensing System)
Global Ice Flaker Market, by Product Type (Condensing System)
- Water Cooled
- Air/ Remote Cooled
Global Ice Flaker Market, by Application
- Blood banks and clinical labs
- Fresh Format Stores
- Fish and Seafood Markets
- Others (Club Stores, Hotels & Restaurants, Bakery, Food Service & Catering, Meat Processing, Poultry, Dairy, Transportation, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.