Global Ice Flaker Market
- Flake ice are small, soft pieces of ice containing water. Various types of commercial ice are available in the market such as flake ice, half dice, dice, regular, gourmet, nugget, and crushes.
- An ice flaker is used to manufacture flaked ice. Flaked ice is ice in the form of thin scales that are manufactured by freezing a thin film to plate made of metal and finally scrapping the metal plate.
Global Ice Flaker Market: Dynamics
Rise in organized retail increasing the sale of ice flaker machines
In developed economies such as North America and Europe, organized retail is the most dominant form of retailing. In the U.S. and U.K., share of organized retail is over 80.0%. In Asia Pacific, organized retail is seeing tremendous growth with rise in economic growth, increase in millennial population, rise in disposable income, and rise in urbanization. Ice flaker machines are used to make flaked ice. Flaked ice is used in supermarkets for attractive display of seafood, meat, freshwater fish, vegetables etc. Flake ice has greater surface area of contact and helps in extending the shelf life of products. In Asia Pacific, China and India are the largest retail markets. Penetration of organized retail is increasing in China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries. Thus, rise in organized retail in Asia Pacific is increasing the demand for flake ice which consequently increases the demand for ice flaker machines.
Rise in food service industry across the globe increasing sale of ice flakers
Rise in food service industry is leading to increasing number of buffets in hospitality or catering industry across the world. Flaked ice is used in decoration of buffet in the food service industry. According to Howe Corporation, flaked ice has more surface area which enables more cooling compared to crushed or cubed ice. Rise in the number of buffets is increasing the demand for flaked ice which consecutively increases the sale of ice flaker machines across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ice Flaker Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe expected to be prominent ice flaker markets
- Geographically, the global ice flaker market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada and Rest of North America. Similarly, the ice flaker market in Europe can be bifurcated into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The ice flaker market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the ice flaker market in Middle East & Africa includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The ice flaker market in South America can be divided into Brazil and Rest of South America.
Global Ice Flaker Market: Competitive Landscape
The global ice flaker market consists of large, small, and medium sized players. Large market players operate in more than one country/ region. Competition is high among global and regional players operating in the ice flaker market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- Follett LLC
- Hoshizaki America, Inc.
- Scotsman Ice Srl
- Manitowoc Ice
- Bionics Scientific Technologies (P) Ltd.
- Brema Ice Makers
- BUUS Refrigeration A/S
- Focusun Refrigeration (Shanghai) Corporation
- PT Royal Sutan Agung (CEA)
- Howe Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Ice Flaker Market, ask for a customized report
Global Ice Flaker Market: Segmentation
The global ice flaker market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type (Condensing System)
Global Ice Flaker Market, by Product Type (Condensing System)
- Water Cooled
- Air/ Remote Cooled
Global Ice Flaker Market, by Application
- Blood banks and clinical labs
- Fresh Format Stores
- Fish and Seafood Markets
- Others (Club Stores, Hotels & Restaurants, Bakery, Food Service & Catering, Meat Processing, Poultry, Dairy, Transportation, etc.)
The report on the global ice flaker market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the global ice flaker market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.