Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Overview
Ice cube bags have been designed keeping consumer convenience in mind, and therefore, score high in terms of consumer preference. Ice cube bags are available in two categories: self-seal ice cube bags and tied up ice cube bags. Ice cube bags provide a convenient and hygienic solution for making ice. These bags are highly preferred over ice trays as they prevent ice from melting in frost-free freezers as well as prevent ice from absorbing any other odour that is likely to affect its flavour. Ice cube bags enable the easy dispensing of ice, which makes them ideal for use during parties as well as in the cold boxes used for picnics in summer. These bags find applications for the freezing of liquids such as juices, infused water, soup or stock portion.
Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Dynamics
With changing lifestyle and increase in the preference for ready-to-drink beverages, the demand for ice packaging is increasing, which is, in turn, boosting the demand for the ice cube bags market. Several pharmaceutical products and healthcare equipment need to be stored at cooler temperatures, owing to their temperature-sensitive nature and sterility. Therefore, ice cube bags are used in pharmaceuticals & devices, which is boosting the demand for ice cube bags. The increasing demand for ice cubes for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is one of the main factors driving the global ice cubes market. Moreover, the growing number of food chains and restaurants & bars is boosting the ice cube bags market. In addition, the increasing usage of flavoured water that is derived by infusing herbs or fruits into ice cubes is also driving the market.
Moreover, increased outdoor activities in the past few years has boosted the demand for ice cube bags. In addition, ice cube bags help save space in refrigerators due to their flexible nature, owing to which they are preferred over other alternatives such as ice trays. However, these bags are made from polyethylene, which is likely to hamper the growth of the ice cube bags market.
Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global ice cube bags market can be segmented as:
- Self-Seal Ice Cube Bags
- Tied-Up Ice Cube Bags
On the basis of capacity, the global ice cube bags market can be segmented as:
- Below 50 ice cubes
- 50-150 ice cubes
- 150-250 ice cubes
- Above 250 ice cubes
On the basis of end use, the global ice cube bags market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global ice cube bags market has been divided into seven key regions: Asia Pacific excl. Japan, Japan, North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, Western Europe and Eastern Europe. The Asia Pacific ice cube bags market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among all the regions. This can be attributed to the rising demand for alcohol from emerging nations such as Malaysia, Thailand and China etc. Owing to the popularity of chilled foods, steady demand for ice cube bags is projected in the U.S. and European countries. Moreover, the penetration of ice cube bags is much higher in the developed markets of U.S., Canada and European countries as compared to developing countries. This can be attributed to an increase in the popularity as well as the number of bars in the region.
Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Key Players
Some of the top players in the global ice cube bags market are:
- SARANTIS S. A.
- Lakeland Ltd.
- Clorox Australia Pty Limited
- A Majid Al Futtaim Company
- COFRESCO FRISCHHALTEPRODUKTE GMBH & CO. KG
- Castleview Enterprises Limited
- Sedat Tahir A.?.
- Enigma Trading 2000 S.R.L
- TESCOMA S.p.A.
- Paclan Inc.
Global Ice Cube Bags Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the ice cube bags market are:
- SARANTIS S. A. introduced ice cube bags under the brand FINO. These ice cube bags are clean, odour-free and made up of highly durable material suitable for contact with water, in line with EU specifications
- A Majid Al Futtaim Company launched high-capacity ice cube bags that can hold up to 480 ice cubes
- On March 2018, Clorox Australia Pty Limited acquired Nutranext, a U.S.-based health and wellness company.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.