Hyperscale Computing Market: Introduction
- Hyperscale computing is distributed infrastructure that is characterized by automation, redundancy, standardization, high performance computing (HPC), and high availability. Additionally, hyperscale computing refers to the facilities and provisioning required in distributed computing environments such as data centers, in order to support hundreds of physical servers and thousands of virtual machines (VMs) to efficiently scale from a few servers to thousands of servers. Hyperscale computing is usually used in environments such as big data and cloud computing.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the global economy in different ways - affecting the production and demand, by its financial impact on large & small firms and financial markets, and by creating supply chain and hyperscale data center market disruption. This, in turn, has deeply impacted the global economy and also the marketing scenario. Besides, the COVID-19 pandemic has led to additional stress on the overall economy across various industries such as IT & telecom, and BFSI, but it has also affected the digital economy across the world. Businesses and industries have to increase their investment on cloud infrastructure and fundamental technologies with trusted hyperscale computing resources in order to recover in the post-pandemic world, so as to speed up the recovery process and to provide cloud- based intelligent solutions to support the digital revolution.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Dynamics
- Increasing population and growing disposable income across developing and developed countries is expected to accelerate the growth of the hyperscale computing market.
- Growing adoption of hyperscale computing due to open source software and architectural changes that have been created for hyperscale data centers, is expected to boost the hyperscale computing market. Thus, continuous increase in the number of data centers is expected to enhance the demand for hyperscale computing.
- Moreover, rising demand for hyperscale computing in small & medium enterprises, for software-defined networking (SDN), converged infrastructure, and micro segmentation is expected to drive the market.
- Increasing trend of hyperscale computing to seamlessly provide larger computing, distributed computing, or grid computing environments to large and small & medium enterprises is expected to enhance the demand for hyperscale computing during the forecast period, 2020- 2030.
- Increasing infrastructural overheads and safeguarding confidential data of enterprises are some of the factors hampering the hyperscale computing market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Hyperscale Computing Market
- In terms of region, the global hyperscale computing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global hyperscale computing market, due to well established providers of hyperscale computing and increasing investment for technological advancements.
- The hyperscale computing market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share, due to the presence of various developing countries and growing number of data centers, which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the market across Asia Pacific.
- The hyperscale computing market in MEA is expected to grow at a rapid pace, due to increasing migration to cloud architectures and their ability to efficiently support workload compared to traditional methods.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hyperscale Computing Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Hyperscale Computing Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the hyperscale computing market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global hyperscale computing market are:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Celestica Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Yahoo! Inc.
Global Hyperscale Computing Market: Research Scope
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Component
- By Service:
- Installation and Deployment
- Maintenance and Support
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Application
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Others (Web 2.0)
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Research and Academics
- Government and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (energy and utilities, and transportation and logistics)
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprise ( SMEs )
- Large Enterprises
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.