Hyperscale Computing Market: Introduction
- Hyperscale computing is distributed infrastructure that is characterized by automation, redundancy, standardization, high performance computing (HPC), and high availability. Additionally, hyperscale computing refers to the facilities and provisioning required in distributed computing environments such as data centers, in order to support hundreds of physical servers and thousands of virtual machines (VMs) to efficiently scale from a few servers to thousands of servers. Hyperscale computing is usually used in environments such as big data and cloud computing.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the global economy in different ways - affecting the production and demand, by its financial impact on large & small firms and financial markets, and by creating supply chain and hyperscale data center market disruption. This, in turn, has deeply impacted the global economy and also the marketing scenario. Besides, the COVID-19 pandemic has led to additional stress on the overall economy across various industries such as IT & telecom, and BFSI, but it has also affected the digital economy across the world. Businesses and industries have to increase their investment on cloud infrastructure and fundamental technologies with trusted hyperscale computing resources in order to recover in the post-pandemic world, so as to speed up the recovery process and to provide cloud- based intelligent solutions to support the digital revolution.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Dynamics
- Increasing population and growing disposable income across developing and developed countries is expected to accelerate the growth of the hyperscale computing market.
- Growing adoption of hyperscale computing due to open source software and architectural changes that have been created for hyperscale data centers, is expected to boost the hyperscale computing market. Thus, continuous increase in the number of data centers is expected to enhance the demand for hyperscale computing.
- Moreover, rising demand for hyperscale computing in small & medium enterprises, for software-defined networking (SDN), converged infrastructure, and micro segmentation is expected to drive the market.
- Increasing trend of hyperscale computing to seamlessly provide larger computing, distributed computing, or grid computing environments to large and small & medium enterprises is expected to enhance the demand for hyperscale computing during the forecast period, 2020- 2030.
- Increasing infrastructural overheads and safeguarding confidential data of enterprises are some of the factors hampering the hyperscale computing market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Hyperscale Computing Market
- In terms of region, the global hyperscale computing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global hyperscale computing market, due to well established providers of hyperscale computing and increasing investment for technological advancements.
- The hyperscale computing market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share, due to the presence of various developing countries and growing number of data centers, which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the market across Asia Pacific.
- The hyperscale computing market in MEA is expected to grow at a rapid pace, due to increasing migration to cloud architectures and their ability to efficiently support workload compared to traditional methods.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hyperscale Computing Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Hyperscale Computing Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the hyperscale computing market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global hyperscale computing market are:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Celestica Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Yahoo! Inc.
Global Hyperscale Computing Market: Research Scope
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Component
- By Service:
- Installation and Deployment
- Maintenance and Support
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Application
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Others (Web 2.0)
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Research and Academics
- Government and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (energy and utilities, and transportation and logistics)
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprise ( SMEs )
- Large Enterprises
Global Hyperscale Computing Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.