Hydrogen Water Market: Introduction
- Hydrogen water is normal water that has extra hydrogen gas added to it. Normal water molecules are made of hydrogen and oxygen molecules. Generally in a water, the amount of hydrogen content is proportionate to the amount of hydrogen present in the Earth’s atmosphere. In case of hydrogen water, molecular hydrogen (a tasteless and odorless gas) is added to normal water. The market for hydrogen water is in the nascent phase and regulations concerning the use of hydrogen water have still not being enacted. Even in developed countries such as the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) only has a regulation that the amount of hydrogen gas in beverages, sodas, and drinking water must contain a maximum of 2.14% by volume. Several U.S. companies have either launched hydrogen water products or are expected to soon debut them in an attempt to lure consumers seeking natural, functional products. The market for hydrogen water is expected to expand significantly in the next few years.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Hydrogen Water Market
- According to research conducted by various scientists, it was found that hydrogen gas infused water improves athletic performance, reduces inflammation from exercise, and deliver powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants have immense health benefits. All these factors are increasing the demand for hydrogen water across the world. The concept of hydrogen water is still in the early phase and is anticipated to require substantial amount of time for the market to expand. Consequently, the market is projected to expand in the near future.
- Additionally, medical research conducted by Medical Gas Research in 2011 for effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on the quality of life of patients treated with radiotherapy for liver tumors found that drinking hydrogen-rich water reduced reactive oxygen metabolites in the blood and maintained blood oxidation potential. This is further expected to drive the market for hydrogen water during the forecast period.
- Hydrogen water beverages face two main issues. There is inconsistent level of added hydrogen in different products, and there's no regulatory oversight requiring a standardized level. The other issue is that hydrogen tends to leak through glass or plastic containers, so products need to be consumed fairly quickly after opening in order to receive the advertised benefits. These factors are expected to restrain the hydrogen water market during the forecast period.
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Hydrogen Water Market
- In terms of region, the global hydrogen water market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe are expected to dominate the global hydrogen water market, in terms of share, during the forecast period. Increase in awareness among the people of these regions regarding the benefits associated with the hydrogen water is expected to propel the market for the hydrogen water during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Hydrogen Water Market
- Dr. Perricone Hydrogen Water
- Guangzhou Olansi Hydrogen Water Maker
- HyEdge, Inc.
Global Hydrogen Water Market: Research Scope
Global Hydrogen Water Market, by Packaging Type
- Aluminum can
- Aluminum pouch
- Glass bottle
Global Hydrogen Water Market, by Price
Global Hydrogen Water Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
Global Hydrogen Water Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.