Market Outlook: Hydration Enhancers
A hydration enhancer is active ingredients used to offer extra added health benefits. Hydration enhances includes ingredients such as minerals, protein, enzymes, ion infused, antioxidants, and blends or mixture of ingredients. Hydrates enhancer are available in different formats such as in form of tablets, powder, and others. Rising consumer’s interest in organic and natural products has pushed manufacturers to look for alternative natural sources or products enriched with high nutritional content. Consumers are seeking products that can be easily consumed, increases energy level, and offers extra added valuable ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, protein, and other nutritional ingredients. Owing to this, some of the companies have launched hydration enhancers which are in form of tablets and powders that contains active ingredients, natural flavors, and other essential ingredients that help to increase energy level, or for weight management, immunity enhancement, or as a source of multi-vitamins tablets and powder.
Increasing Demand for Tablets and Powders enriched with Active Nutritional Ingredients
Growing perception on the importance of getting enough vitamins and minerals in one’s diet in order to lead a healthy life has prompted consumers to consume products containing active ingredients or hydration enhancers. Demand for hydration enhancers is increasing as hydration enhancers contain blends of ingredients, vitamin, minerals, protein, sweeteners, natural taste of flavors, and others. The demand for drinks containing hydration enhancers based products is increasing at a higher growth rate owing to ease of consumption, instant source of energy, and also as a tablet full of nutritional content. For instance, the squeeze of hydration enhance based powder in into drinking water direct help to replenish the body and also supports in maintaining optimal health. In addition, to lure the customers, companies are also offering hydration enhancer tablets and hydration enhancer powder in a wide range of flavors. Hydration enhancer tablets and powder are available in wide range of flavors such as berries, tropical fruit, grapefruit, pomegranate, orange, watermelon, lemon, and many others. One of the major factors prohibits the growth of hydration enhancers in the global market is lack of penetration of hydration enhancer tablets and hydration enhancer powder. It is essential for manufacturers to increase the penetration of hydration enhancers and its health benefits.
Global Hydration Enhancers: Market Segment
On the basis of form, global hydration enhancer market has been segmented as –
On the basis of flavor, global hydration enhancer market has been segmented as –
- Tropical Fruits
On the basis of functionality, global hydration enhancer market has been segmented as –
- Weight Management
On the basis of region, global hydration enhancer market has been segmented as –
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Global Hydration Enhancers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the hydration enhancers market are Nuun Life, Ecosentials LLC, Everly, Clinova Limited, Aqualyte Solutions, GU Energy, Isostar, and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants in Global Hydration Enhancers Market
Hydration enhancers are becoming increasingly popular in North America and European countries. Hydration enhancers not only helps enhance energy, but also contains naturally flavored ingredients, electrolytes, and others that help in maintaining optimal hydration in the human body. Taking an account, the demand for hydration enhancer tablets and hydration enhancer powder is expected to increase among sports personnel, athletes, and others. Growing health and wellness trends especially in Western Europe and Asia Pacific countries, the demand for products offering extra added health benefits is expected to increase the demand for hydration enhancers in near future. In addition, to fulfill the demand for consumers seeking for flavored based hydration enhancers, companies have the opportunities to offer a wide range of flavored based hydration enhancers as per the taste, and preference of the consumers.
Brief Approach to Research
Our analysis will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the hydration enhancers market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the hydration enhancers market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends in hydration enhancers market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the hydration enhancers market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of hydration enhancers market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants in hydration enhancers market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in hydration enhancers market
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in hydration enhancers market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.