Global Hybrid Excavator Market – Introduction
- A hybrid excavator is an equipment that uses two or more distinct power sources to provide motion. Heavy equipment manufacturers offer hydraulic technology equipped hybrid excavators. Hydraulic hybrid excavator is a simple, reliable, and cost-effective solution that is expected to help end-users to significantly reduce the cost per ton.
- Hybrid excavator manufacturers are incorporating advanced and innovative features such as integrating its powertrain with a hybrid electrical system to significantly reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
Rapid Urbanization and Rise in Infrastructure Development Projects to Drive the Hybrid Excavator Market
- Rise in infrastructure development projects which include roads, dams, bridges, and airports is projected to be a key driving factor for the hybrid excavator market. China, India, Japan, Australia, and UAE as well as other countries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are estimated to be prominent markets for hybrid excavators due to rise in construction of commercial buildings and skyscrapers. Shift from a labor-centric approach to modernization or mechanization is anticipated to be the major driving factor for the hybrid excavators market during the forecast period.
Trend of Offering Hybrid Excavators on Rental Basis to Increase Rapidly in the Near Future
- The trend of offering hybrid excavators on a rental basis has been growing in a significant manner. This factor is projected to generate lucrative opportunities for the market in the near future. As these equipment are expensive in terms of pricing, most of the builders outsource a wide range of compaction equipment on a rental basis. On the other hand, high cost of hybrid excavators and costs incurred on installation and maintenance of these equipment are some of the major factors driving the rental business of hybrid excavators.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share in the Hybrid Excavator Market
- Geographically, the global hybrid excavator market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America and Europe held majority of market share in the global hybrid excavator market in 2018. The hybrid excavator market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand in a rapid manner during the forecast period, due to rise in infrastructure development products and demolition of old sites in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, and other countries in Europe.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, construction of roadways, dams and commercial complexes etc. in China, India, Japan, and GCC is projected to surge the demand for hybrid excavators in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in Hybrid Excavator Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd., Hitachi Construction Machinery, and Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. etc. focus on innovation of new technologies for excavators to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of hybrid excavators in the global hybrid excavator market. Companies are opting for mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures with local heavy equipment manufacturers to expand their product portfolio and geographical presence in different parts of the globe. Manufacturers in developing countries focus on reducing their cost of production and increase profitability for the sustainable growth of their business. A few of the key players operating in the global hybrid excavator market are:
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Cummins Inc.
- Dana Limited.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hybrid Excavator Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hybrid Excavator Market – Research Scope
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Type
- Wheel-driven Hybrid Excavators
- Crawler-driven Hybrid Excavators
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Application
- Residential Construction
- Others (Bridges & Airports etc.)
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales Channel
- Distributors Sales Channel
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.