Global Hybrid Excavator Market – Introduction
- A hybrid excavator is an equipment that uses two or more distinct power sources to provide motion. Heavy equipment manufacturers offer hydraulic technology equipped hybrid excavators. Hydraulic hybrid excavator is a simple, reliable, and cost-effective solution that is expected to help end-users to significantly reduce the cost per ton.
- Hybrid excavator manufacturers are incorporating advanced and innovative features such as integrating its powertrain with a hybrid electrical system to significantly reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
Rapid Urbanization and Rise in Infrastructure Development Projects to Drive the Hybrid Excavator Market
- Rise in infrastructure development projects which include roads, dams, bridges, and airports is projected to be a key driving factor for the hybrid excavator market. China, India, Japan, Australia, and UAE as well as other countries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are estimated to be prominent markets for hybrid excavators due to rise in construction of commercial buildings and skyscrapers. Shift from a labor-centric approach to modernization or mechanization is anticipated to be the major driving factor for the hybrid excavators market during the forecast period.
Trend of Offering Hybrid Excavators on Rental Basis to Increase Rapidly in the Near Future
- The trend of offering hybrid excavators on a rental basis has been growing in a significant manner. This factor is projected to generate lucrative opportunities for the market in the near future. As these equipment are expensive in terms of pricing, most of the builders outsource a wide range of compaction equipment on a rental basis. On the other hand, high cost of hybrid excavators and costs incurred on installation and maintenance of these equipment are some of the major factors driving the rental business of hybrid excavators.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share in the Hybrid Excavator Market
- Geographically, the global hybrid excavator market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America and Europe held majority of market share in the global hybrid excavator market in 2018. The hybrid excavator market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand in a rapid manner during the forecast period, due to rise in infrastructure development products and demolition of old sites in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, and other countries in Europe.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, construction of roadways, dams and commercial complexes etc. in China, India, Japan, and GCC is projected to surge the demand for hybrid excavators in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in Hybrid Excavator Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd., Hitachi Construction Machinery, and Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. etc. focus on innovation of new technologies for excavators to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of hybrid excavators in the global hybrid excavator market. Companies are opting for mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures with local heavy equipment manufacturers to expand their product portfolio and geographical presence in different parts of the globe. Manufacturers in developing countries focus on reducing their cost of production and increase profitability for the sustainable growth of their business. A few of the key players operating in the global hybrid excavator market are:
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Cummins Inc.
- Dana Limited.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hybrid Excavator Market, Request for a Sample
Global Hybrid Excavator Market – Research Scope
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Type
- Wheel-driven Hybrid Excavators
- Crawler-driven Hybrid Excavators
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Application
- Residential Construction
- Others (Bridges & Airports etc.)
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales Channel
- Distributors Sales Channel
Global Hybrid Excavator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.