Global Hybrid Cloud Computing Market: Overview
Hybrid cloud computing is gaining traction fast. It is a seamless integration of private, public, and community clouds from various service providers to carry out different functions within the same organization. It helps organizations to take advantage of the cost-effectiveness of public cloud platforms for all non-sensitive operations and rely on private cloud where they are required. Different cloud services complement one another’s functionalities in hybrid cloud computing thereby allowing users to maximize their efficiencies. The adoption of hybrid cloud depends on various factors such as the degree of control needed over data, data security and compliance requirements, and the type of application being used by an organization.
A report by Transparency Market Research segments the global market for hybrid cloud computing based on parameters such as solutions, services, service models, verticals, and organizations’ sizes. Depending upon solutions, for example, it segments the market into security and compliance, cloud management and orchestration, disaster recovery, and hybrid hosting. On the basis of service, it classifies the market into professional and managed services.
Depending upon the service model again, it segments the market into platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises both utilize hybrid cloud computing. Consumer goods and retail, government and public sector, education, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, telecommunication, and information technology enabled services and banking, financial services, and insurance are key end-use verticals.
Global Hybrid Cloud Computing Market: Trends and Opportunities
At the forefront of driving growth in the global hybrid cloud computing market is various entities’ requirement for scalable, nimble, and cost-effective cloud computing solutions and the need for smooth interoperability between the existing applications and cloud services. Going forward, more and more savvy enterprises are expected to adopt hybrid cloud technologies to save on costs and to have acces to technical expertise to focus on their core competencies. Organizations can easily shift their non-critical data and applications from private to the public cloud to reduce the web traffic. Another growth driver is the increasing demand for digital services and their applications.
However, factors such as infrastructure dependency and fears over dearth of privacy and data protection are predicted to counter the growth in the global market for hybrid cloud computing. A noticeable trend in the market is the soaring popularity of SaaS and IaaS service model. This is because many SaaS vendors provide applications as a service to the end users and focus on the hybrid cloud management software.
Global Hybrid Cloud Computing Market: Regional Outlook
Geography-wise, the key segments of the global hybrid cloud computing market are Asia Pacific, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among them, North America leads the global market with maximum share. This is mainly because entities in the U.S. have been frontrunners in adopting latest technologies to gain a competitive edge. In the years ahead, however, Asia Pacific is forecasted to gain the most on account of a fast-paced expansion in its market. Large enterprises in the region are increasingly leveraging hybrid cloud solutions to operate better and slash costs.
Companies Mentioned in Report
To present a detailed assessment of the competition prevailing in the global market for hybrid cloud computing, the report profiles companies such as Equinix Inc., Hewlett-Packard, VMware Inc., Oracle Corporation, Citrix Systems Inc., Rackspace Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, and Amazon Web Services Inc.
Major regions analyzed under this research report are:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.