HVAC VRV Market: Introduction
- In HVAC VRV, VRV stands for Variable Refrigerant Volume, where cooling is monitored and controlled by refrigerant flow volume to indoor units. This system is more effective in terms of running cost, efficiency, and flexibility in control and use. VRV systems are mostly used in mid and large sized buildings.
- Increasing demand from medium and small businesses for efficient HVAC systems owing to decreasing working space is encouraging the overall HVAC VRV market. Growing service sector in several emerging countries and awareness about environmental impact is also expected to surge the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Drivers of the Global HVAC VRV Market
- Significant growth in commercial complexes and offices is a major factor boosting the global HVAC VRV market. Emerging countries are showing growth in service industry, leading to increasing number of small and medium sized buildings in urban areas of these countries. Additionally, other sectors such as healthcare, hotels and restaurants, and malls are anticipated to encourage the overall HVAC VRV market in the near future.
- Increasing population and decreasing space size of offices is also a major driver of the HVAC VRV market. Several developed countries are focusing more on energy efficient systems which also supports the global market surge. Automotive industry, and oil and gas industry are also showing increasing demand for HVAC VRV. The overall global HVAC VRV market is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
HVAC VRV Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific and South America are expected to show significant growth in demand for HVAC VRV systems in the coming years owing to increasing industrialization, and a growing service industry. Urbanization has also surged the hotel, restaurant, and healthcare industry, leading to increasing demand for HVAC VRV systems. These factors are expected to create attractive opportunities for manufacturers in the future.
- Technological developments to increase efficiency and reduce operational cost of equipment is anticipated to be influencing factors for HVAC VRV system manufacturers in the near future. Increasing demand for eco-friendly equipment which generate less carbon footprint is encouraging manufacturers to focus on product development and innovation.
High Cost of Product Expected to Obstruct the Overall HVAC VRV Market
- Currently, high production cost is the major obstruction faced by HVAC VRV manufacturers. Both product cost and maintenance cost of HVAC VRV are high which is anticipated to influence the global HVAC VRV market. HVAC VRV is unaffordable for small and mid-sized companies. This is expected to hinder the HVAC VRV market growth during the forecast period.
North America and Asia Pacific Anticipated to Dominate the Global HVAC VRV Market
- North America is the major consumer of HVAC VRV systems followed by Asia Pacific. China has shown significant growth in demand for the product in recent years owing to increasing industrialization and urbanization. Several emerging countries across Asia Pacific are anticipated to boost the demand for HVAC VRV systems in the coming years.
- The Middle East and Europe are also experiencing surge in overall demand in the past few years. Growing healthcare industry, restaurants, and hotels are the major end-users boosting demand for HVAC VRV systems in these regions.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on HVAC VRV Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global HVAC VRV market is highly concentrated across major manufacturers who account for around 20%–25% share of the overall market. A few of the major players operating in the global HVAC VRV market are:
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- FUJITSU GENERAL
- Midea Group
- Lennox International
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Voltas Ltd
Global HVAC VRV Market: Research Scope
Global HVAC VRV Market, by System Type
- Two Pipe System
- Three Pipe System
Global HVAC VRV Market, by Application
- Offices and commercial complex
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Others (Educational Institutions etc.)
Global HVAC VRV Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.