Global HVAC Air Quality Monitoring Market: Overview
Fast industrialization and ascend in the development exercises have contributed quite towards contamination in the developing countries, across Indonesia, India, Thailand, and China. Air quality in these nations is destructive and experts in these districts are wanting to outline enactment for controlling just as checking air quality.
Based on the type, the market is expected to be segregated in to industrial, institutional, commercial, and residential sectors. Of these, the residential sector dominated global HVAC air quality monitoring market owing to high demand for advanced air quality controlling techniques globally. Additionally, the report shades light on revenue generated by segment coupled with forecasted revenue for next seven years.
Global HVAC Air Quality Monitoring Market: Notable Development
Major companies functioning in the global HVAC air quality monitoring market includes 3M Company, Testo, Emerson Electric, Siemens, TSI Incorporated, Honeywell International, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Air Monitors, Aeroqual, Oizom Instruments, and Rave Innovations.
- In 2019, Deep Sky Mobile announced a partnership with AI VentureTech, Inc. and AppSwarm, Corp. These companies togetherly announced the launch of IoT-based solution for assisting the industrial companies.
- In 2019, Greenheck announced its investment of US$60 mn for expansion of manufacturing the Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems (DOAS), Architectural Products, and Tempered Air Products (TAP). This rising investment in the HVAC air quality monitoring market for production of newer products and for expansion of the products production is fuelling growth of the global HVAC air quality monitoring market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Global HVAC Air Quality Monitoring Market: Trends and Opportunities
Rising prevalence of green structures and condition well-disposed businesses because of expanding natural and medicinal services ramifications of indoor contamination are the primary variables accounting for growth of the HVAC air quality monitoring market. Government of developed countries and their associations have planned steady guidelines for HVAC indoor air quality control. The organizations such as ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) and IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) have suggested a guide for examination of dampness interruption and form development in instructive offices. It is significant as natural contaminants like molds and organisms will trigger asthma and unfavorably susceptible reaction in people. The green structure rating framework utilized in several nations over the globe, use ASHRAE guidelines to assess indoor air quality and to agree to these principles a large portion of green structures are introduced with HVAC air quality monitoring frameworks.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global HVAC Air Quality Monitoring Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, the HVAC air quality monitoring market is segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, Europe accounted for a leading share in the global HVAC air quality monitoring market due to presence of mature construction industry in the region. Rising awareness coupled with penetration of air quality monitoring technologies is boosting growth of the HVAC air quality monitoring market in the region. Additionally, rising demand for the advanced air quality monitoring is boosting public and private investments and funding, which is benefiting market in the region. However, the market in the Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific are expected to witness growth with maximum CAGR owing to growing usage of systems in the buildings, and other construction activities. This factor is likely to offer opportunities for growth in coming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.