HVAC Air Duct: Introduction
- The air duct is an essential part of a HVAC system and is used for circulation of air. Air ducts are available in different materials and for various end-use sectors. Sheet metal air duct is widely used for its durability and lack of porosity. The average life of an air duct is around 10 to 15 years, and its efficiency usually reduces after the foresaid period. The market for HVAC air ducts is expected to grow during the forecast period due to the developing construction industry around the world.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global HVAC Air Duct Market
- Globalization has led to an increase in number of companies, industries, and commercial spaces. Rise in population globally has led to growth of the construction sector. Increasing concerns regarding the quality of air and demand for better indoor air quality have led to the adoption of new technologies / methods which helps in maintaining and circulating air. Air ducts are used in buildings to efficiently handle air, and hence, the rise in construction industry will in turn boost the HVAC air duct market during the forecast period.
- Demand for air ducts is expected to increase in various sectors with highest growth rate in travel infrastructure such as airports, and railways stations. The increasing travel trend is apparent by the rising number of passengers. Countries are focusing on developing their travel infrastructure in order to accommodate the growing number of visitors in different parts of the world, which will drive the HVAC air duct market during the forecast period.
- HVAC air ducts faced challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic as many projects were stalled and postponed. Similarly, the maintenance and replacement of existing air ducts were also difficult due to travel restrictions. Over the forecast period, the air duct market might face threat from ductless systems and the high maintenance cost.
- Companies operating in this market are taking efforts to expand their presence through mergers & acquisitions, expansion of business in new geographies, and by providing apt services. For example, acquisition of Snappy Co, by M&M Manufacturing. The increasing adoption of geothermal heat pumps, IoT incorporation in handling ducting systems, and demand for green buildings is expected to fuel the HVAC air duct market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global HVAC Air Duct Market
- In terms of region, the HVAC air duct market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for dominant share of the HVAC air duct market due to emerging economies and growth of the construction industry. China will have a dominating position despite market slowdown and the market in India will overtake the Japanese market during the forecast period. The UK will be an attractive market in Europe and is set to overtake Germany to be the largest market. In South America, Mexico will open doors for new opportunities. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to grow at a moderate rate due to various global events lined up in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global HVAC Air Duct Market:
- CMS Group of Companies
- Durkeesox Air Dispersion System Co., LTD
- Hennemuth Metal Fabricators
- Imperial Manufacturing Group
- Lindab International
- M&M Manufacturing
- SET Duct Manufacturing, Inc.
- Tin Man Sheet Metal Fabrication, LLC
- V.K. Steel
Global HVAC Air Duct Market: Research Scope
Global HVAC Air Duct Market, by Type
- Sheet Metal Air Ducts
- Fiberglass Air Ducts
- Fiberboard Air Ducts
- Flexible Air Ducts
Global HVAC Air Duct Market, by Applications
- Public / Government Facilities
Global HVAC Air Duct Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.