Husk Aspirator Market – Introduction
- Agriculture plays an important role in an economy. According to the Food and Agricultural Organization, around 60% of the global population is employed in agriculture.
- Grains are an important source of food around the world. Grains have to pass through processes such as cleaning, grading, and hulling before reaching consumers.
- A husk aspirator is used to separate husks, broken grains, germs, and stone bran. Before using a husk aspirator machine, a pre-cleaner is used to remove the sand, stones, straw, metal particles, and other seeds.
Increase in Production and Consumption of Paddy to drive the Global Husk Aspirator Market
- According to Food and Agriculture Organization, growth of production of paddy (rice) increased from 1.5% during 2015 – 2016 to 1.8% during 2016 - 2017. This surge in paddy production is expected to drive the husk aspirator market during the forecast period.
Technological Developments in the Product to drive the Husk Aspirator Market
- Husk aspirators are used for different applications such as fuel in power plants, in the ceramic and refractory industry, and to insulate fire bricks. Manufacturers are developing the machine to increase the capacity output and also to decrease the wastage. This in turn is anticipated to fuel the demand for husk aspirators.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of the Global Husk Aspirator Market
- Geographically, the global husk aspirator market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the husk aspirator market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the Asia Pacific market includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America husk aspirator market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the husk aspirator market due to high yield of the grain across the region. Increasing demand for husk as a raw material for construction has increased global sales of husk aspirators in the region.
- However, the husk aspirator market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a dominant CAGR during the forecast period. Husk is also used for the production of xylitol, furfural, ethanol, acetic acid, and sulphonic acids. Growth in construction activities and in the steel industry in India and China is driving the global husk aspirator market.
Key Players Operating in the Husk Aspirator Market
The husk aspirator market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on development of husk aspirators to make them more cost effective and to increase their scanning speed. Companies are also expanding their business across different regions to cater to the increasing demand from consumers.
A few of the key players operating in the global husk aspirator market are:
- Accurate Grain Process Solution
- AGPS (Accurate Grain Process Solution)
- Bui Van Ngo Industrial & Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Futuretec Industries
- Mill Master Machinery Pvt. Ltd
- Ricetec Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- SATAKE Group Inc.
- Sri Venkateshwara Engineerings
- Suri Engineers Private Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Husk Aspirator Market, ask for a customized report
Global Husk Aspirator Market: Research Scope
Global Husk Aspirator Market, by Capacity
- Less than 1 Ton per Hour
- Up to 3 Ton per Hour
- Up to 5 Ton per Hour
- Up to 10 Ton per Hour
- More than 10 Ton per Hour
Global Husk Aspirator Market, by Operation
Global Husk Aspirator Market, by End-use
- Large Rice Milling Plants
- Small Rice Machining Factories
The report on the global husk aspirator market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.