Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) are derived from blastocyst and are capable of differentiating into number of cell types that make up the human body. hESCs can replicate indefinitely and produce non-regenerative tissues such as neural and myocardial cells. These abilities of human embryonic stems cells allow them to be used as a tool in regenerative medicine and research. Because of their capacity for self-renewal, they can be used in treating a number of blood and genetic disorders related to the immune system, cancers, and disorders. Human embryonic stem cells are also used in investigational studies of early human development, genetic diseases and toxicology testing.
The global human embryonic stem cells market is categorized on the basis of following applications:
- Toxicology testing
- Tissue engineering
- Regenerative medicines
- Stem cell biology research
Currently, North America dominates the global human embryonic stem cells market and is followed by Europe due to high prevalence of cardiac and malignant diseases. Developing nations of Asia, Middle East and Latin America are also expected to show rapid growth in this market due to increasing medical tourism and the flourishing contract research outsourcing market in these regions.
The major factors driving the demand for human embryonic stem cells include extensive therapeutic research activities in this field, rapid growth in medical tourism, emerging stem cell banking services. Additionally, increase in incidences of cardiac and neurological disorders around the world owing to the stressful lifestyle and receipt of funds from various organizations will also propel the growth of this market.
Some of the key players contributing to the human embryonic stem cells market include Australian Stem Cell Centre, BD Biosciences, Cellartis AB, Millipore Corporation, Geron Corporation, Invitrogen Corporation, Viacyte, Inc., R&D Systems, Inc., SA Biosciences Corporation, Tataa Biocenter, Thermo Scientific and Vitrolife AB.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.