Global Household Robots Market: Overview
Recent innovations have created ample growth opportunities for the already existing companies as well as new market entrants who desire to make it big in the global household robots market. However, the market for household robots is still in the nascent stage and is anticipated to grow manifold in the years to come.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report on global household robot market elucidates on every aspect critical for growth in the market. The report’s details like key trends, challenges, opportunities, geographical analysis, and competitive dynamics are key for both existing and upcoming players.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Household Robots Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Global Household Robots Market: Notable Developments
Here are some vital market developments that may shape the growth strategies for companies operating in the global household robots market in the years to come.
- In January 2019, iRobot made an announcement of its foray into the market space of robotic lawn mower with Terra. Terra comes with advanced ground mapping and navigation technology. However, the initial rollout of the robotic lawn mower will be limited within Germany.
- In October 2018, iRobot entered into collaboration with Google. Integration of Google’s AI assistant with various robotic vacuums of iRobots for improved functioning. Such integration allows users to control their robots through voice commands.
- Last year, Neato introduced 2 new robot vacuums; Botvac D6 connected and Botvac D4 Connected with LaserSmart technology. Those two robots made optimal usage of the navigation capability of a robot.
iLife Innovation, Hayward Industries, iRobot, Neato, BSH Hausgeräte, Blue Frog Robotics are few of the leading players operating in the global household robots market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Household Robots Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Global Household Robots Market: Key Trends
The global household robots market is likely to gain traction due to the following factors:
High Insulation Value of Household Robots Boosts its Demand in Various Industries
So exactly what all tasks these household robots do? We probably have heard about called three D's - Dull, Dirty and Dangerous. These jobs are usually given to robots. Maybe household chores are not dangerous but are rather dull and dirty.
Following are some of the tasks that have been assigned to household robots
- Robotic vacuum cleaners are the most common household robots for general public. As the name suggests, these household robots perform the job of a vacuum cleaner.
- Furthermore, there are robots that are designed to sweep floors such as the iRobot Dirt Dog. Robots that can also wash floors like iRobot Scooba.
- Robotic pool cleaners are meant to clean the pool, right from the pool floor to waterline. In addition to cleaning, it also filters the water for leaves, dirt, and other things. This way pool maintenance is made easy and nearly hassle free.
In addition to the varied tasks that it does, technological advancements are making household robots to become more usable and practical with each passing day. This is escalating the acceptance of such products and demand for household robots. Growing consumer demand for autonomous robotic technology together with reduced human intervention is another factor that is driving the growth of global household robots market.
Global Household Robots Market: Geographical Analysis
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is expected to account for lion’s share of the global household robots market during the forecast timeframe. Expansion of the market in the Asia Pacific region is strongly related to the rising consumer demand in the region. Increased investment in household robots, particularly in countries such as South Korea, Japan, and China is driving the household robots market in this region. China is estimated to exhibit highest growth as compared with other nations in Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.