Household Mosaic Tiles Market: Introduction
- A household mosaic tile is defined as an inlay design pattern with tile size smaller than 2x2 inches. Traditionally, mosaic means a decorative design or work of art made of small materials (such as pieces of stone or glass) arranged to create a pattern or image.
- Household mosaic tiles belong to an ancient art form, which dates back to centuries, but still remains popular. Individual household mosaic tiles come in different materials, colors, and shapes.
- Popular materials of household mosaic tiles include glass, natural stone, metal, and porcelain. These tiles are available in multiple shapes and styles including square, penny round, arabesque, mini brick, basket weave, hexagon, chevron, and herringbone.
- Based on application, the global household mosaic tiles market can be segmented into bathroom, kitchen, toilet, and others.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market
- Rise in the number of homeowners and homebuyers is significantly boosting the demand for household mosaic tiles across the globe
- The world is currently witnessing rapid advancements in infrastructure development and growth in renovation work in residential construction along with significant growth of the construction industry. This is expected to fuel the demand for household mosaic tiles during the forecast period.
- Rise in the disposable income of people in developing economies allows people to opt a better standard of living. Growing construction activities in the U.S., China, Japan, and India are anticipated to drive the global household mosaic tiles market in the next few years.
- Availability of substitutes for mosaic tiles is expected to hamper the global household mosaic tiles market to some extent during the forecast period
Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market, by Application
- Based on application, the global household mosaic tiles market can be segmented into bathroom, kitchen, toilet, and others
- Household mosaic tiles are widely used in bathrooms, kitchens, and toilets, owing to the decorative design of these tiles. Among applications, the kitchen segment is projected to account for a major share of the global household mosaic tiles market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to be a Key Region of Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market
- In terms of region, the global household mosaic tiles market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific and Europe are highly attractive markets for household mosaic tiles, owing to rise in the disposable income of consumers in developing economies; rapid technological innovations; and rapid adoption of household mosaic tiles led by urbanization and infrastructure development in these regions
- The household mosaic tiles market in North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, due to steady technological innovations and increase in the number of domestic players in end-use industries in these regions.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market
The global household mosaic tiles market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global household mosaic tiles market are:
- Casalgrande Padana
- Iris Ceramica
- Guangdong Dongpeng
- Marco Polo
- RAK Ceramics
Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market: Research Scope
Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market, by Type
Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market, by Usage
- Floor Tiles
- Wall Tiles
- Ceiling Tiles
Global Household Mosaic Tiles, by Application
Global Household Mosaic Tiles Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.