Household Composters Market: Introduction
- A household composter used for making compost comprises pitchforks, square-point shovels or machetes, and water hoses with a spray head.
- These tools help end-users to divert as much as 30% of household waste away from the garbage can and produce a natural alternative to chemical fertilizers when applied to lawns and garden beds.
- Microscopic organisms in the compost also help to aerate the soil, break down organic materials for plant use, and eliminates the risk associated with plant disease.
- Increasing initiatives to reduce landfill waste and produce organic fertilizers or nutrient rich ‘humus’ mix which can be used to grow plants is expected to drive the growth of the household composters market in the coming years.
Stringent Laws and Regulations
- In recent months, the outbreak of COVID-19 i.e., Coronavirus across the globe has led to shortage of household composters. Implementation of stringent laws and regulations to monitor the waste derived from households and its overall recycling management is likely to influence the growth of the household composters market. In addition, rising participation of government bodies in the zero waste movement is likely to propel the growth of the household composters market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Household Composters Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing Adoption of Household Composters
- Increasing awareness among users to opt for environment friendly organic practices is likely to drive the household composters market. Waste from kitchens of households, schools, restaurants, corporates, etc. such as fruit and vegetable waste, egg shells, leftover pasta or rice, coffee grounds and teabags, nut shells, and bread is likely to gain demand for household composters in the coming years. However, increasing health and safety concerns among users owing to foul smell and flies that are generated from the composter may hamper the growth of the household composters market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Household Composters
- The global household composters market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the household composters market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the household composters market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The household composters market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for household composters owing to increasing residential occupancy and compost management across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Household Composters Market
The global household composters market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of several promising global and regional players who provide advanced composting technology to end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global household composters market are:
- Algreen Products, Inc.
- Enviro World Corp.
- Envirocycle Systems Inc.,
- Exaco Trading Co.
- Forest City Models and Patterns Ltd.
- Good Ideas Inc
- Natures Footprint, Inc.
- Presto Products Co.
- Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Household Composters Market: Research Scope
Global Household Composters Market, by Type
Global Household Composters Market, by Capacity
- Small (Below 40 Gallons)
- Medium (40-74 Gallons)
- Large (75-110 Gallons)
- Extra-large (Above 110 Gallons)
Global Household Composters Market, by Material
- Others (Brick, Stones, Ceramic, etc.)
Global Household Composters Market, by Application
Global Household Composters Market, by Distribution Channel
- Mega Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global household composters market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Household Composters Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.